ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brohm to Tennessee?

Listening to Neuheisel and Childers this morning, they were saying the AD dept let 1 radio/twiter guy and his followers completely scare them. They said even Peyton Manning supported the Schiano hire, and instead of getting out in front of the story, the AD dept just fainted at the sight of tweets, and a few fans protesting. That they now have ruined the process so bad, that they will have to pay insane money to get their 8th or 12th choice, lol

I thought all the Nostradamuses on here and in media told us no one would go to TN after the Schiano affair ?

Aren't they right? What candidate # are they on know without making a love connection?
Cutcliffe was a whiff, Gundy was Al Bundied, Brohm is gone, and now we have Doerren on deck.

I just saw that Dave Doeren will stay at NC State...lol.

Sumlin said NO

0 fo 6?

Reactions: RUsSKii and ahmeda3
Now it's Mike Leach to Tennessee...that crazy fool might be stupid enough to take that job

Leach is a smart man. He will get what he wants.

He's perfect for that fan base and school...a little bit unhinged, a lot of thrust, little vector, cavalier, and quite often crude...in the dog-eat-dog that is the SEC those sherbet-colored fools may welcome him like a long lost relative!

Reactions: Knight Shift
He's perfect for that fan base and school...a little bit unhinged, a lot of thrust, little vector, cavalier, and quite often crude...in the dog-eat-dog that is the SEC those sherbet-colored fools may welcome him like a long lost relative!
If it does not work out, he will hire a private eye and sue the piss out of them like he is doing to Texas Tech.

There are also rumors arkansas was after Leach...Utenn at this point can outbid the pigs...especially when you factor the desperation in Knoxville!

They just might make Leach Saban-territory rich!

If only we can get back to your definition of average, despite having the ability of recruiting as a member of a strong conference and with significantly enhanced football coaching budgets. Do you actually believe Urban Meyer would tolerate an average DC? He raves about GS. Are you more informed than guys like UM and BB? Or are you ignorant and think BB only likes GS because he allowed his son to practice with the team. That BB drafts RU players for that same reason. To repay GS. Unbelievable how stupid some people are.

Brohm lost to a weak RU team this past season. Far worse than any RU team under GS since 2004 (right up there with 2010). I wish things were different, we are in the best conference in college athletics instead on the Big East or the American, yet our team would get blown out by most GS teams. We have a better AD and more resources. Yet we look bad. What does that tell you?
Wait a minute I respect what GS did here but I was also in Athena stands when Ricky Santos and UNH ren up and down the field on GS defense. Watched his teams run the wildcat into the ground. If u look at his record he is an average head coach, trust me I know what he inherited st Rutgers but your record is what it is, no excuses.

And Leach is 38-37 at Washington State. So much better than what Greg's record was. And remember that New Hampshire also beat Northwestern that year or the next year. The offensive coordinator for New hampshire was Chip Kelly.

Wait a minute I respect what GS did here but I was also in Athena stands when Ricky Santos and UNH ren up and down the field on GS defense. Watched his teams run the wildcat into the ground. If u look at his record he is an average head coach, trust me I know what he inherited st Rutgers but your record is what it is, no excuses.

JSOL, another member of the MENSA college football society with better insight on how to rate coaches than the ADs at Michigan/Miami/Tenn and the NFL. You pick one game out of his 11 year stay in which a Chip Kelly coached team surprised a young RU team early in GS's tenure. I'm sure you didn't even realize Kelly was the coach. He inherited a shit show from Shea. A shit show with no history of winning against top level teams. One player to the NFL every decade. Took RU to #12 in the country in 2006. Nat'l coach of the year. We have had so many of those around here over the years. Then steady winning seasons and bowls games despite a disintegrating conference situation and minor league revenues. The Falcons used Sanu at wildcat. They were in the Super Bowl last season. I guess that was a bad idea. Please.

Listening to Neuheisel and Childers this morning, they were saying the AD dept let 1 radio/twiter guy and his followers completely scare them. They said even Peyton Manning supported the Schiano hire, and instead of getting out in front of the story, the AD dept just fainted at the sight of tweets, and a few fans protesting. That they now have ruined the process so bad, that they will have to pay insane money to get their 8th or 12th choice, lol
Judging from what I have read on this board about he Sandusky thing re: Schiano.. I would have to guess the TN AD was scared off BECAUSE NO ONE TOOK THE TIME TO READ UP ABOUT IT.

So many people seem to be happy to not put any thought into it other than to say.. well, its a he said / she said right? 50/50 whether he saw something.. don't know who to believe.. why take a chance..

COMPLETELY WRONG.. but oh soo easy on the brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT