Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2001
Anybody interested have 4 seats can't go
Section 131 row 38 seats 1-4. Just what I paid $170 ea. Tues 8/30

RIP "Big Man" - Bruce era is all a river under the Jungleland bridge now

Anybody interested have 4 seats can't go
Section 131 row 38 seats 1-4. Just what I paid $170 ea. Tues 8/30
No way he became too political and puts down anyone who does not share his political views . What happened to a diverse thinking America ? I don't want to be in his audience and be berated for my views.

Reactions: RICOelectric
No way he became too political and puts down anyone who does not share his political views . What happened to a diverse thinking America ? I don't want to be in his audience and be berated for my views.

Agreed

What also happened to paying to watch someone play their music?
If I wanted your political views, I'd ask for them - but I don't.
Just shut up and sing.

Reactions: csphi and ruready07
Really a great show! Not many performers can pull off 4 hours at 66....the time went by quickly...many highlights....Jungleland particularly was a high point for my wife and I....loved Working on the Highway last night also....

Zero politics in last night's show.
LOL. I don't agree with the limousine liberal crowd's politics, but I am not going to forego an opportunity to see the greatest live rock and roll show going before they become too old and hang it up.
I caught a snippet of NYC Serenade, and thought it sounded bad. Sometimes, Bruce sings with that country twang that just ends to ruin songs. Still going next week.
Hey-I used to live in the same town as Bruce. [cheers]

Reactions: BigLou
LOL. I don't agree with the limousine liberal crowd's politics, but I am not going to forego an opportunity to see the greatest live rock and roll show going before they become too old and hang it up.
I caught a snippet of NYC Serenade, and thought it sounded bad. Sometimes, Bruce sings with that country twang that just ends to ruin songs. Still going next week.
Hey-I used to live in the same town as Bruce. [cheers]

NYC Serenade sounded good in the stadium.

Big fan of the "old" Boss. But, got to admit, his whole "champion of the working man" shtick is hard to take, with him asking $170 per ticket. You just can't have it both ways. Not for me. And that's a shame.

What a bunch od low life
Big fan of the "old" Boss. But, got to admit, his whole "champion of the working man" shtick is hard to take, with him asking $170 per ticket. You just can't have it both ways. Not for me. And that's a shame.
But it works for Trump. You folks amaze me!!!

Anyone go to Tuesday's show who can share what time he went on? I am going tomorrow and trying to plan out the timing for my tailgate. Thx.

Reactions: Ole Cabbagehead
Bruce is a musical genius, no doubt. But below average on the IQ scale. Like an idiot savant artist. Love his music. But our economy would be in ruins if he was deciding things since not everyone has such great talent. Notice that he sends his kids to expensive private schools (BC) and not the proletariat Rutgers. His neighbors are exactly the people he supposedly objects to. Hypocrite? Absolutely.

The music list is great all old stuff not just off The Rivet like last appearance. I think this is his swan song

FWIW, my sister, a veteran of 30+ Bruce shows and not prone to hyperbole, called last night the best Bruce show she has ever seen.

Reactions: demauroj
Have two extra to tickets for tomorrow night in 331. $120 for the pair.

Let me know.

Sorry, don't want to listen to him shill for Hillary.

Tickets were available on Groupon.

Ironically .... He did not make one political Statement the entire night outside of singing 41 Shots, but he spend no time at all talking politics. Which was refreshing

FWIW, my sister, a veteran of 30+ Bruce shows and not prone to hyperbole, called last night the best Bruce show she has ever seen.

She might be right. This was number 40 or so. ( Primarily due to working on and off at the Meadowlands the last 15 years and paying for shows at the Garden and Prudrntial

Reactions: Knight Shift
I have never been but I'm going tomorrow. To be honest, I probably only know about 1/2 of the songs (assuming he plays some of the mainstays) but I guess it's a bucket list thing. Tickets were very reasonable

That is impossible ! His pipes are not what they use to be for obvious reasons and his shows in the 70's and early 80's were simply legendary.

So many haters out there. It was our sixth show and he does not disappoint. I one of the few who loves his "Jack of All Trades." "Independence Day" is haunting, makes me want to hug my son. "Jersey Girl" was a great way to end my date night. "Sherry Darling" was fun. Nearly four hours with no breaks. Thanks Bruce.

Poor man want to be rich, rich man want to be Trump, Trump ain't satisfied until he calls someone a chump.

I guess if the shoe fits... Anyone who would support Hillary and the mafia that is the Clinton/Rodham clan has got to be nuts. She and Bill are just repugnant.

I guess if the shoe fits... Anyone who would support Hillary and the mafia that is the Clinton/Rodham clan has got to be nuts. She and Bill are just repugnant.

FWIW, if it weren't for the con-man, masongnyst, racist Trump, I wouldn't be supporting the lesser of 2 evils, Hillary!

Reactions: Sir ScarletKnight
So many haters out there. It was our sixth show and he does not disappoint. I one of the few who loves his "Jack of All Trades." "Independence Day" is haunting, makes me want to hug my son. "Jersey Girl" was a great way to end my date night. "Sherry Darling" was fun. Nearly four hours with no breaks. Thanks Bruce.

Is it easy to park at the show. Do you need pre-paid parking or do you pay when you enter a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT