ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Caitlin Clark runs into OSU fan and flops on the court

Storming either tge field or Court- is a reality. But, fans, always have to be the ones to be accountable.
Why would this young lady at the top of her profession flop on a fan hit and then fake it to the locker room. Neither expected the hit and who knows the pain either is feeling. An athlete at this level is much more aware of the body than a fan. The fan, most likely stayed in bed after for a week from the impact lol

@yesrutgers01 why are you white knighting for this girl?
I actually don’t care about the girl. Just calling it how I see it and some common sense.
The collision does not look intentional. Both individuals were not looking in the direction of the other. And why would a player intentionally run into someone or something. You know as well as I, a stupid injury can happen over the smallest things.
As for flopping, also, just how does that make any sense.
Maybe she is a little baby who cries over a little boo-boo…don’t know her well enough to know.
But intentional and flop just don’t make any sense.

One of the dangers of storming the court. Looks to me like she ran right into him but pretty dangerous situation Luckily she seems to be ok

Edit after seeing other views, looks like she flopped

I wouldn’t call it a flop but I understand why some people would. It looks like she was surprised and didn’t see the person she ran into. She just fell and probably was more scared than hurt. lol, imagine if everything we all did was in slow-mo on sports center. Most people get scared seeing their own shadow.

Last edited:
Reactions: yesrutgers01
I actually don’t care about the girl. Just calling it how I see it and some common sense.
The collision does not look intentional. Both individuals were not looking in the direction of the other. And why would a player intentionally run into someone or something. You know as well as I, a stupid injury can happen over the smallest things.
Maybe she is a little baby who cries over a little boo-boo…don’t know her well enough to know.
Regarding the flop, explain how the fan, who clearly takes the brunt of the collision, simply stands up and seemingly goes on as if nothing happened. The player, meanwhile, appears to feign injury and soaks in the sympathy.

TikTok views.

Regarding the flop, explain how the fan, who clearly takes the brunt of the collision, simply stands up and seemingly goes on as if nothing happened. The player, meanwhile, appears to feign injury and soaks in the sympathy.
I’ll try. The fan has no expectations of being injured. Clark in the other hand was fleeing the court because of the fans charging at the court. She clearly didn’t see it coming and was probably scared as F. She clearly was trying to get off the court as fast as possible. The fan on the other hand was celebrating. I dont think Clark was hurt but she appears to be caught off guard and probably more in shock.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
I’ll try. The fan has no expectations of being injured. Clark in the other hand was fleeing the court because of the fans charging at the court. She clearly didn’t see it coming and was probably scared as F. She clearly was trying to get off the court as fast as possible. The fan on the other hand was celebrating. I dont think Clark was hurt but she appears to be caught off guard and probably more in shock.
100%

Reactions: Erial_Lion
If you dont think she was hurt, why was she limping off the court like she just got run over by LT?

If you dont think she was hurt, why was she limping off the court like she just got run over by LT?
Well, the person who she ran into probably shops at Lane Bryant.

That might have something to do with it.

As lame as the incident after the OSU game was, she sure broke the women’s scoring record in style…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT