ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Christmas week!

Southern Gentleman

All American
Aug 10, 2011
Christmas is special for so many reasons and those reasons are personal for almost everyone. I just want to take this opportunity to say THANKS for allowing me to be part of the ScarletNation.

Y‘all are a welcomed respite in a world full of turmoil and insanity. Like all families, we don’t agree on all subjects, but we all have our opinions.
We may be wrong, but we are never in doubt!

I hope this holiday season brings you joy and happiness. Merry Christmas my friends.

SG

Christmas is special for so many reasons and those reasons are personal for almost everyone. I just want to take this opportunity to say THANKS for allowing me to be part of the ScarletNation.

Y‘all are a welcomed respite in a world full of turmoil and insanity. Like all families, we don’t agree on all subjects, but we all have our opinions.

I hope this holiday season brings you joy and happiness. Merry Christmas my friends.

SG

Thank YOU for being part of Scarlet Nation.

Merry Christmas

Reactions: scripts

SG
Thank YOU. NO ONE has been more Welcome here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT