ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Good advice from OJ on sanitizing objects

SphericalQuarrelsomeHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

I bet Nike is real happy about a murderer and thief wearing their shirt on the internet.

They fit?

Always knew OJ, Cochrane, Shapiro, Dersh et al were full of :Poop?

MO

My former wife, oldest kids and best friend and his family drove to LA after the trial. My wife had gone to the courthouse on two occasions. After the first attempt of not getting in she returned the next day and was seated for the first day of Kato's testimony.

Anyway, we drove up to LA and visited the site on Bundy. We walked around the condo exterior only and drove past the restaurant that was close to the condo (where Nicole lived). We then drove less than 5 mins to OJ's house (forgot the name of the street)....and it appeared that someone was in the house (Kato?).

My current fiancée says if the gloves were wet (water, blood)...it's known that leather shrinks: so of course they wouldn't fit. Marsha / Dardin flubbed it...and they didn't have a catch phrase e.g. Nicole's Bronco DNA ... Says OJ did it and has to Pay!

MO

Reactions: newell138
He post everyday on Twitter, his catch phrase "hello twitter world, its yours truly"

Couldn't help but notice one of the likes above on here from "OJ Rutgers" what a screen name!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT