ADVERTISEMENT

OT Great movie lines

"Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown"

"Brandy, Heather, Channing, Brianna, Amber, Serena, Melody, Dakota, Sierra, Bambi, Crystal, Samantha, Autumn, Ruby, Taylor, Tara, Tammy, Lauren, Charlene, Chantelle, Courtney, Misty, Jenny, Krista, Mindy, Noel, Shelby, Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nikki, Kelsey, Shawna, Jolene, Urleen, Claudia, Savannah, Casey, Dolly, Kendra, Kylie, Chloe, f@&$ing Becky"

Blake: Phuk you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me you phuking phagots ? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's Phuk or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their money. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal?

From Jaws:

Quint says: "You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, shark's in the water . . . our shark."

......"Because here, in this country, you dont add inches to your dick. Ya get a life sentence for it"

....."Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb"

"Bullshit looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack off your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the matress! I think you've been cheated!"

"Coffee is for closers."

"What are you guys doing?......Puttin on the foil"
"They teach you how to underline in college..........not the f*ck scenes they don't."
"I'm just trying to capture the spirit of the thing."

"You're killing me Smalls"

"My, what knockers."

From the movie Stripes "Psycho: My name's Francis Sawyer... but everyone calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis... I'll kill ya.
Leon: Ooooooh.
Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff... I'll kill ya. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me... I'll kill ya.
Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis. We're all in this together. One of these men may save your life one of these days, you understand that?
'Winger: Then again maybe one of us won't.

" You didn't throw up in front of Dean Werner, you threw up on Dean Werner ".

Same movie " You #ucked up, you trusted us "

"My ass may be dumb, but I ain't no dumb ass."

"We're Americans, you know what that means? Our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country on this earth. We are the wretched refuse."

"There's something wrong with us, something seriously wrong with us, we're soldiers. But we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' ass for 200 years. We're ten and one."

"Something in a low-rise, bikini, mesh if possible."

"The issue isn't whether we broke a few rules, took a few liberties with our female guests. We did."

"That's a nice tie. Did you guess somebody's weight?"

"Who're they going to believe, John? I'm a hell of a guy. People love me. You're a lying sack of s@#t."

"Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

Last edited:
well in that case, a favorite from Major League (and relevant to those who give up before the season starts).

"well then i guess there's only one thing left to do."

"what's that?"

"win the whole f*cking thing"
"Think you can throw a strike on this pitch?"

"The last time I did that he hit one that hasn't landed yet."

"There's a lot of parks that ball wouldn't have been out of."

"Oh, yeah? Name one."

"Yellowstone."

"Think you can throw a strike on this pitch?"

"The last time I did that he hit one that hasn't landed yet."

"There's a lot of parks that ball wouldn't have been out of."

"Oh, yeah? Name one."

"Yellowstone."

"Man that ball got outta here in a hurry. I mean anything travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it, don't you think?"

Am I not a man?and is a man, not stupid?
I'm a man, so I married Wife, children, house,
Everything the full catastrophe!
Alexis Zorba.

"You get that?--the entire store, got the flu...so I wore this ridiculous thing, for you."

"Are you on druuugs?"

From the Blues Brothers, either "We're on a mission from God" or " I hate Illinois Nazis"

"Spalding, get your foot off my boat!"

"He called me a baboon and thinks I'm his wife."

"What, did someone step on a duck?"

Woman: "This will be a gala day for you".

Rufus T. Firefly: "Well, a gal a day is enough for me. I don't think I could handle any more."

"Tell the chef this is low grade dog food. My steak still has marks where the jockey was hitting it."

"Hey, darling, you must have been something before electricity."

"20 bucks the Smails kid picks his nose.".

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Reactions: KnightHound
"..if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!"

"I like you. You make me laugh. I don't see anything wrong with these cars. Fifteen thousand cars."

"Well now, I've been thinking about that, Mr. Hand. If I'm here, and you're here, isn't it OUR time?"

ADVERTISEMENT