ADVERTISEMENT

OT Great movie lines

From the movie Used Cars:

Don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head.

What are you, a phuking parrot ?

I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs. You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought.

From A League of Their Own: "There's no crying in baseball."

(Unless you're a Mets fan seeing 2 blown saves in a row. Ugh.)

Blake: Phuk you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me you phuking phagots ? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's Phuk or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their money. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal?
Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

"Do you realize what you've done?!!"

(Chases bus, catches it.)

"You'll have to excuse my friend, he's a little slow--the town is back that way!"

"He's an ugly little spud isn't he"
"The flowers...are still on the table!"
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"
"This is my rifle, this is my gun! This is for fighting, this is for fun!"

"The problem was that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. That tended to understate the hugeness of the monument."

Reactions: NewJerseyGuy
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"

And a bunch from one of the more quotable movies...

"It's just a flesh wound!"

"Let's not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite"

"Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

"She turned me into a newt."... "a newt?"... "I got better"

" Then! When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest wi-i-i-i-ith a herring!!"

You serious? I don't know what to say. It's like a dream come true. I got an idea though, I got an idea. Why don't y'all take that badge and shove it up your ass. All up in your ass. I'm LAPD.

"Here's a good idea ... Have a POINT...it makes it SO much more interesting for the listener"!

"if you build 100 bridges and suck one dick, you're not a bridge builder, you're a cocksucker."

Play It To The Bone

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"

And a bunch from one of the more quotable movies...

"It's just a flesh wound!"

"Let's not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite"

"Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

"She turned me into a newt."... "a newt?"... "I got better"

" Then! When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest wi-i-i-i-ith a herring!!"
"Of course we are French. Where do you think we got these ridiculous accents?"
"I fart in your general direction."
"I wave my private parts at you."
"Run away or I will be forced to taunt you a second time."
"Tiny minded wipers of other people's bottoms."
"Your father was a hamster and your mother smells of eldeberries."

Man on Fire
Here are some lines from the movie:

Rayburn: A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Elderly Man: In the church, they say to forgive.
Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Creasy: Revenge is a meal best served cold.

Lisa: What are you gonna do?
Creasy: What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me.
Lisa: [Whispering] You kill 'em all.

"I'll fart in your g-e-n-e-r-a-l direction." --Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The Breakfast Club
Richard Vernon: You're not fooling anyone, Bender. The next screw that falls out will be you.
John Bender: Eat my shorts.
Richard Vernon: What was that?
John Bender: Eat... My... Shorts.
Richard Vernon: You just bought yourself another Saturday.
John Bender: Ooh, I'm crushed.
Richard Vernon: You just bought one more.
John Bender: Well I'm free the Saturday after that. Beyond that, I'm going to have to check my calendar.
Richard Vernon: Good, cause it's going to be filled. We'll keep going. You want another one? Just say the word say it. Instead of going to prison you'll come here. Are you through?
John Bender: No.
Richard Vernon: I'm doing society a favor.
John Bender: So?
Richard Vernon: That's another one right now! I've got you for the rest of your natural born life if you don't watch your step. You want another one?
John Bender: Yes.
Richard Vernon: You got it! You got another one right there! That's another one pal!
Claire Standish: Cut it out!
Richard Vernon: You through?
John Bender: Not even close bud!
Richard Vernon: Good! You got one more right there!
John Bender: You really think I give a shit?
Richard Vernon: Another! You through?
John Bender: How many is that?
Brian Johnson: That's seven including when we first came in and you asked Mr. Vernon whether Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet.
Richard Vernon: Now it's eight. You stay out of this.
Brian Johnson: Excuse me sir, it's seven.

ADVERTISEMENT