ADVERTISEMENT

OT: If I hear/see one more thing about Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift........

Lol like you're so goodlooking, or could get a girl as pretty. I always love keyboard commandos.
You would be surprised… actually very surprised and even at 73 I have managed to maintain my boyish good looks, full head of hair, a touch of sideburn grey and most importantly still able to carry out my physical assignments In the boudoir. My wife has always been considered above average in brains and looks. Genetics plays a part as you are well aware. Like I stated she still ( same age) draws the attention of men. A classy lady by anyone who knows her. How about you? Can you say the same and you’re 20 years younger probably. TS can have doctor Nassib and Terry Dubrow keep her looking well. I judge her by her vocal capacities. Not what she looks like at age 33. In my travels there are millions of better looking( to me) and much more talented . As the late Alex Chilton once told me back in 1966….”you guys need a good manager it’s all in the promotions. “ Not knocking TS just stating as Colbert did …she be ok.

SIAP . .. she is bringing a lot of additional attention to the NFL -- that's remarkable to me because I wouldn't think it possible for the NFL to get more attention than it does already. I don't really understand why she is a big deal, but, since I am easily old enough to be her father, I don't expect to understand.

What is interesting to me (maybe it shouldn't be) is that, while she is not unattractive (as @Jm0513 observed, no single would turn her down), she is not a classic beauty either. So she's done a lot more than capitalize on her looks. I have to admire that. The only song of hers I really know is "You belong with me," which I find interesting because the song is written from the perspective of the unglamorous girl. "She wears short skirts/I wear t-shirts. . She wears high heels/ I wear sneakers. . She's the cheer captain/ I'm in the bleachers." And it's the unglamorous girl who wins. Maybe that's why she's so popular?

Reactions: Knight Shift
I understand different strokes for different folks but anyone saying she is not good looking is either lying or visually impaired.

OIP.jU4Xl7FX28q_6zDgCrmr7AHaLH

She’s no Blake Lively but she was comparable to her other friends at the game last night

They were all attractive

A lot of celeb women look like somebody else when you see them in the produce section.
We could be standing next to Lively and not even know it
Living in Hamptons for a year taught me that.
Doing eyes well is a must.
Some celeb women can look awful without the war paint.
Taylor can just look plain - but never short because the girl is tall

lFgwtY3.jpg

s7GjYZk.jpg

DjdB8gl.jpg

Jury Duty

4HHAQtf.jpg

Last edited:
In order to escape the potential angle for sports fans and commentators that may try to accuse / blame Taylor for any on-field struggles Kelce may have now (someone called her Yoko last night when he dropped a pass) that his life has change, the PR people put this out there tonight.

Makes sense because even if they both are madly in love, they have to tread carefully as he is in-season and she will be back on tour in the next month.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Can we stop the politics? When will people learn that injecting politics into a thread causes it to descend into name-calling? This has been a fun thread for most posters -- can't we keep it that way?
yes it's a shame some feel the need to inject their political agenda ibn just about every discussion they enter.

Now back to the issue being discussion
>The Oct. 1 “Sunday Night Football” game on NBC featuring the New York Jets hosting the Kansas City Chiefs at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, averaged 27 million viewers, making it the most-watched Sunday program since the Super Bowl aired on Fox in February, according to NBC Sports.<
'Sunday Night Football' Game With Taylor Swift Draws Big Viewership
https://www.today.com/popculture/tv...ylor-swift-travis-kelce-viewership-rcna118538

Reactions: Eagleton96
yes it's a shame some feel the need to inject their political agenda ibn just about every discussion they enter.

Now back to the issue being discussion
>The Oct. 1 “Sunday Night Football” game on NBC featuring the New York Jets hosting the Kansas City Chiefs at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, averaged 27 million viewers, making it the most-watched Sunday program since the Super Bowl aired on Fox in February, according to NBC Sports.<
'Sunday Night Football' Game With Taylor Swift Draws Big Viewership
https://www.today.com/popculture/tv...ylor-swift-travis-kelce-viewership-rcna118538

Viewership up 53% for female viewers between 12 and 17. Probably have the TV on mute and are playing TS songs waiting for an appearance.

if you noticed the talk about Swift and her KC boyfriend has ended and defending yourself to a poster has become what this thread is about.
Come on people don't fall into that poster's trap,

Now back to the subject.
Do you think any of Taylor's friends will be asking her to set them up with a NFL player
Will a MLB player get jealous and hit on Bitany Spears

Okay, the political stuff has been cleaned out. Let's keep it that way.

Reactions: RUBOB72
if you noticed the talk about Swift and her KC boyfriend has ended and defending yourself to a poster has become what this thread is about.
Come on people don't fall into that poster's trap,

Now back to the subject.
Do you think any of Taylor's friends will be asking her to set them up with a NFL player
Will a MLB player get jealous and hit on Bitany Spears
Brittany needs some time out of the spotlight

Then on to Ariana Grande, she's recently become available
Young people will make mistakes and do stupid stuff. It’s sad when they are lucky enough to be talented but have a mental health issue that puts their well being at risk.

Ariana appears to be in the making mistake arena Brittney sadly appears to be troubled.

Young people will make mistakes and do stupid stuff. It’s sad when they are lucky enough to be talented but have a mental health issue that puts their well being at risk.

Ariana appears to be in the making mistake arena Brittney sadly appears to be troubled.
Is there any female singers that I could suggest a MLB player could hook up with that you'd OK. 🤔

Sabrina Carpenter ?????????:YesNo
Hailee Steinfeld ???:YesNo

Then on to Ariana Grande, she's recently become available

Grande has been practically invisible to me because her songs all sound the same. Like Beyonce, she has a tedious melisma that she's really good at and not much depth. Grande was also at a local wedding for a Scooter Braun fam member, and workers were not happy with them (Usher and Beebs were there too).

But - Grande was an ace at handling the 2017 bombing (22 killed) of her gig in Manchester

Last edited:
When Chiefs running back Isiah Pacheco ran in a touchdown in the first quarter against the Jets on Sunday night, the normal play by NFL broadcasts is to pan down on the field to watch the touchdown celebration, which was going to be a dance by Pacheco.

Instead, the NBC broadcast quickly panned to Swift celebrating in a suite at MetLife Stadium. By the time the camera went back down to the field, Pacheco was running off the field with his teammates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DirtyRU
People are quick to forget how ground breaking Madonna was. In a time with zero tik tok and other forms of social media. The metamorphoses and longevity while still selling records as yet to be equalled and that includes by Taylor
For anyone who counted Madonna out. She had her 4th quarter against Michigan State last night:

Her daughter looks ready to carry the torch:

Swift film saves fall movie season with 95-100 million opening (film is 2 hours 45 minutes hours long - 30 minutes short of live show and cant show too much each day). Dune was put off to 2024.

The showings allow standing/dancing/singing like Rocky Horror

Taylor Swift’s ‘Eras’ sets box office record for concert movie​

It could be worse. If Swift and Kelce ever went to a Colorado game the media would have live, 24-hour coverage for the week before the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT