ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Is this RU848789?

Pretty funny post. We should start a collection and buy #s his own snow gun. That'd be a gift he'd cherish for sure.

lol, you have no idea how many people ask me about whether I'm going to get a snow gun - thought has crossed my mind, although it kind of feels like cheating...
It's not nice to cheat on Mother Nature.

This guy might be the king of do-it-yourself snow makers. Midlo Snow Maker has been around the various weather boards for years and he started making snow in Midlothian, VA (near Richmond) in the late 2000s and always posts pix of the little mountain he makes in his yard every winter. Now that's dedication, lol...

https://www.facebook.com/midlo.snowmaker

12524030_798298153609726_7196869396378579712_n.jpg

lol, you have no idea how many people ask me about whether I'm going to get a snow gun - thought has crossed my mind, although it kind of feels like cheating...
Just adopt the mantra of certain college football and basketball programs: "It's only cheating if you get caught."

Just get a bucket or two of this stuff

475309822_282.jpg

Then when people throw flak at you for your snowstorm predictions, you can stick your hand in there and laugh evilly like a cartoon villain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT