ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jets fire HC Saleh

He was meeting with Rutgers AL to give him this week’s propaganda to disseminate.

No NFL team is taking a middling college coach who already flamed out in the league once. And on top of that the Jets and Rodgers are highly unlikely to choose another defensive guy to fix the offense.
Things flying over Shelby's head yet again. I'm not very bright. Please excuse my ignorance. I apologize in advance. Thank you.

He was meeting with Rutgers AL to give him this week’s propaganda to disseminate.

No NFL team is taking a middling college coach who already flamed out in the league once. And on top of that the Jets and Rodgers are highly unlikely to choose another defensive guy to fix the offense.
Have you seen the Jet's history of Head Coaches- And Greg has improved a lot in his 2nd time at Rutgers. The pros have been noticing.

Have you seen the Jet's history of Head Coaches- And Greg has improved a lot in his 2nd time at Rutgers. The pros have been noticing.
It's not Jet's. And there ain't no way. He's won nothing important at the college or pro level and is a defensive coach which is the last thing Rodgers or ownership wants to repeat. Is Belichick endorsing him again too ? It's not April 1. You're just being silly.

It's not Jet's. And there ain't no way. He's won nothing important at the college or pro level and is a defensive coach which is the last thing Rodgers or ownership wants to repeat. Is Belichick endorsing him again too ? It's not April 1. You're just being silly.
He got us to our first bowls in such a long time, has us at 4-1 and just beat the national runner up. What he is doing is very impressive and it has been noticed.

He got us to our first bowls in such a long time, has us at 4-1 and just beat the national runner up. What he is doing is very impressive and it has been noticed.

Ok, so do us all a favor start creating a HC candidate list. The suggestion is utterly absurd. Again, he's won nothing significant, ever. Belichick got him the Tampa job which he couldn't even hold onto for a third year. His NFL candidacy is as likely as finding a man-made igloo on the sun.

Ok, so do us all a favor start creating a HC candidate list. The suggestion is utterly absurd. Again, he's won nothing significant, ever. Belichick got him the Tampa job which he couldn't even hold onto for a third year. His NFL candidacy is as likely as finding a man-made igloo on the sun.
1) Belichick
2) Greg
3) Baby Belichick - Who is part of Greg's tree

Reactions: RutgHoops
no, I think he is. several posts noting GS's 'accomplishments' and being recognized don't suggest sarcasm.
It is his accomplishments both during 1.0 and 2.0 that have him up with the Father/Son Belichick's- Jets are going to bring in one of those three-
Greg has been in the city and away from team activities for a couple of days now.

It is his accomplishments both during 1.0 and 2.0 that have him up with the Father/Son Belichick's- Jets are going to bring in one of those three-
Greg has been in the city and away from team activities for a couple of days n
Multiple reports or people seeing him in Florham Park today

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Multiple reports or people seeing him in Florham Park today
Tomorrow will tell everything Shelby needs to know- if Greg isn't available to the media tomorrow- you know that the Jet's must be coming hard- The steakhouse dinner, Greg blowing off recruits- happening fast.

I am not sure why a couple of guys like shelby do not understand that GS has done nothing but put a light on himself since coming back here...

I was going to check with Greg about tickets for tomorrow but decided to not bother him too much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT