ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Missing Boys in Bucks County

RICOelectric

Junior
Jun 12, 2012
I just can't wrap my head around this but could the one dude have done the unthinkable to his friends. Don't want to speculate at of respect for the families but this looks like a horrible situation developing.

I just can't wrap my head around this but could the one dude have done the unthinkable to his friends. Don't want to speculate at of respect for the families but this looks like a horrible situation developing.

Is there any new news?

I understand. It's just that you start out by saying you don't want to, then you do. I realize your speculation is the same thing the police suspect. It's no big deal. Perhaps my comment was a bit picky. No offense

I'm with you on this one. Not everyone sees the same news sources, plus a thread like this should include a link and a less misleading thread title (they weren't "boys" - they were all young adult males).

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
I'm assuming you have an alibi of some sort?
A bit callous, no?

I get it.. and have done similar.. just pointing out it looks bad. Some things should not be a source of humor. And, as I have said, I have been guilty int hat regard in the past.

Reactions: Phi_1055
So suspect arrested for a second time for auto theft, trying to sell one of the missing guys car. Tons of activity at the Solebury Twsp property (near New Hope, PA). More tents put up around an excavation site to keep helicopters from viewing. This looks worse. Bail has been set at $5million

Reactions: letterman
I'm wondering how someone how looks like Cosmo could overtake these 4 guys.
I get a gun can do it, but...

My son graduated from Solebury Prep in 2001 and still lives in that immediate area.

These types of crimes rarely happen in the Solebury/ New Hope area. That area of Bucks County is as squeaky clean as it comes. Big shock to read this story.

Sounds like the police have their man. Very sad for the families. It's a wicked world we live in.

Reactions: RICOelectric
Just watched the midnight press conference. Remains found in a grave dug12.5 feet deep. They have identified one of the missing men & notified his family. Other human remains are in the grave. Next press conference at 11am.
Horrid.

http://www.fox29.com/news/267567677-story

Last edited:
I read drugs were involved. I'm wondering of it was a mob/gang hit.

Last week, the story was the torso floating in the Hudson being identified. Week before that, a woman who had 50+ operations on her boyfriend-caused burns finally died. I can't even read the NYC papers anymore. Its like the middle ages are back in full effect.

Last edited:
I read drugs were involved. I'm wondering of it was a mob/gang hit.
I don't know where you saw that. Let's not disrespect the victims before the facts get out.
And its certainly not a mob hit. Stop being stupid.

Very sad for the families.

12.5 ft is deep! you dont usually see that

There was farm equipment on the farm that probably enabled the perp to dig such a deep hole.

My son lives nearby and said that one of the victims worked as a barback at the Castlewyck Grill in Buckingham, PA outside Doylestown. The police probably have a pretty good timeline since the perps parents are said to be cooperating with them.

For those that have been to Peddlers Village on Rt 202 outside New Hope the parents farm is only a mile or two from there off Aquetong Rd. A very bucolic area.

Last edited:
The DiNardo kid suffered a frontal lobe brain injury some 6-8 months ago while riding his quad in the woods and was wandering lost for a full day with bleeding in his brain before he was found. He had been committed for a psych evaluation and wasn't legally allowed to own or possess any firearms. He also smoked a lot of that K2 synthetic pot stuff.

The DiNardo kid suffered a frontal lobe brain injury some 6-8 months ago while riding his quad in the woods and was wandering lost for a full day with bleeding in his brain before he was found. He had been committed for a psych evaluation and wasn't legally allowed to own or possess any firearms. He also smoked a lot of that K2 synthetic pot stuff.

This investigation should wrap up pretty quickly given all the sources Police have to talk with. The DiNardo kid should confess if he did it. It was reported that a neighbor heard 3 sets of 3-4 gun shots coming from the DiNardo farm Saturday afternoon.

This investigation should wrap up pretty quickly given all the sources Police have to talk with. The DiNardo kid should confess if he did it. It was reported that a neighbor heard 3 sets of 3-4 gun shots coming from the DiNardo farm Saturday afternoon.
wow....

I hope he doesn't make bail. It was one million for the gun offense and his dad sprung him out at 10% and now with the latest offense (the stolen car) it's five million cash. Even if his family is loaded, they should not be able to reach that number, one would think.

DiNardo is also diagnosed with schizophrenia.

http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20170712/NEWS/170719919

The $5M was on the stolen car charge, now that bodies have been found, I am sure he will be held with out bail.

By all accounts, he was a good kid, then he just completely changed after his brain injury. I would suspect the defense will look to plead insanity and have him institutionalized.
Whatever ends up happening, it's pretty obvious he needs to be put somewhere he can't harm others and never be released.

What was the Dinardo kid's connection to the victims?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT