ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Missing Boys in Bucks County

What was the Dinardo kid's connection to the victims?

Supposedly it's a crazy story...the 4 dead men witnessed an attack at Temple by a drug dealer, Cosmo owed the drug dealer money, debts were wiped for taking out the witnesses.
Sounds very CSI, but we will see.

Supposedly it's a crazy story...the 4 dead men witnessed an attack at Temple by a drug dealer, Cosmo owed the drug dealer money, debts were wiped for taking out the witnesses.
Sounds very CSI, but we will see.
Is it even possible for this story to take a darker turn? Geezis....

This has been going around, and I've read similar (this was the easiest one to pull up).

14iin0p.jpg

I'm guessing the Dad is involved too. No way "Widows Peak" Cosmo did this by himself.

I'm guessing the Dad is involved too. No way "Widows Peak" Cosmo did this by himself.
Why are you hating on those less hirsute than yourself. Plenty of bald men throughout history were able to accomplish much evil. Telly Savalas ring a bell?

Reactions: RU5781

The old man is a high rolling businessman in Philly.

Why would he ever do drug business with his deranged son ? Then again, he was in the concrete business in Philly. Guess we shouldn't be surprised if the kid was given help. A very strange story. Killing witnesses in Bucks County. Who'd have thunk it ?

By all accounts, he was a good kid, then he just completely changed after his brain injury.
One of my wife's best friends had a brother go thru this.

Was never the same afterwards. Ended up killing himself (by hanging) in his home in a spot knowing his mom would find him first.

One of my wife's best friends had a brother go thru this.

Was never the same afterwards. Ending up killing himself (by hanging) in his home in a spot knowing his mom would find him first.
That is terrible. Sorry for the family.

Last edited:
A plea deal??? Wow unless they were absolutely sure they'd never get the death penalty.

There's an interesting side story to the assault at Temple, caused by the Inquirer.
http://www.philly.com/philly/column...rime-mugshot-brings-out-racists-20170710.html
hmmm.. prolly too early to say that the writer dreamed up this whole "mistake" because he, himself, was surprised the attackers where white. He knew it was a rare chance, in North Philly, to have such a case.. so he used it. As for these reactions he is now writing about... we have seen other writers.. including the "legendary" Mike Barnacle.. completely make up stories. So it wouldn't surprise me if he is using a few reactions to show us all how we jump to racist judgements.... just as he did.

Reactions: Knightmoves
Not sure about that. uncle has horse farm not too far from there and hearing a string of shots like described would absolutely raise eyebrows.

Not sure about that. uncle has horse farm not too far from there and hearing a string of shots like described would absolutely raise eyebrows.
During this time of year not really. Most of the places there are big time acres property
Where hunting and shooting isnt rare at all. Im in Washington Crossing which is mostly residential so i would notice but off 202 there are beg stretches of land.

There was farm equipment on the farm that probably enabled the perp to dig such a deep hole.

For those that have been to Peddlers Village on Rt 202 outside New Hope the parents farm is only a mile or two from there off Aquetong Rd. A very bucolic area.
Wow, we got there quite often with our daughter. Very sad to see such evil in society.

Now that merits a WOW!

Let's hope not. :(
I hope so either but some of the local news are hinting that. Its been 20 hours since the first identification and nothing since. If there were just 4 buried 12 feet it wouldn't take long to figure out. Not much decomposition in a few days buried that deep.

During this time of year not really. Most of the places there are big time acres property
Where hunting and shooting isnt rare at all. Im in Washington Crossing which is mostly residential so i would notice but off 202 there are beg stretches of land.

Agree. My son went to hs with a friend who lived on Aquetong Rd very close to the site. Close to RT 202 there are some houses near the road, but there are large acreage areas that are either farm or semi-wooded land. I believe that many landowners in that area will sell to a developer in the future as suburban sprawl continues in that area. The DiNardos may be that type of investor in Bucks County and can flip the 30 acres at a hefty profit. It was a place for Cosmo to hang out with his friends while his parents were in Bensalem.

I know that area a little and my son now lives in Warminster, PA, close to Neshaminy Creek Golf course. The Doylestown area is a VG place to live. During my visit we went to a decent micro brewery called Mad Princes in Buckingham. Ten surprisingly VG beers incldg a good Belgian Tripel. Also had VG sushi in Doylestown.

Agree. My son went to hs with a friend who lived on Aquetong Rd very close to the site. Close to RT 202 there are some houses near the road, but there are large acreage areas that are either farm or semi-wooded land. I believe that many landowners in that area will sell to a developer in the future as suburban sprawl continues in that area. The DiNardos may be that type of investor in Bucks County and can flip the 30 acres at a hefty profit. It was a place for Cosmo to hang out with his friends while his parents were in Bensalem.

I know that area a little and my son now lives in Warminster, PA, close to Neshaminy Creek Golf course. The Doylestown area is a VG place to live. During my visit we went to a decent micro brewery called Mad Princes in Buckingham. Ten surprisingly VG beers incldg a good Belgian Tripel. Also had VG sushi in Doylestown.
Just curious, where is the site/farm? What road?

I hope so either but some of the local news are hinting that. Its been 20 hours since the first identification and nothing since. If there were just 4 buried 12 feet it wouldn't take long to figure out. Not much decomposition in a few days buried that deep.
The bodies were burned, that's the hold up with identifying.

Wow!! Just wow. Four kids lose their lives because they witnessed a crime. Not sure how a civilized society deals with this insanity but honestly guys a firm message must be sent here.

Wow!! Just wow. Four kids lose their lives because they witnessed a crime. Not sure how a civilized society deals with this insanity but honestly guys a firm message must be sent here.

Remains to be seen if this is the case.

From the Philadelphia Inquirer:

Rumors swirled on social media Thursday, including one that William Riddle, who was arrested last month for beating up another young man at Temple University, had a connection to the killings. Riddle was friends with Finocchiaro, according to their social media accounts. Law enforcement sources say they have no information that the cases are connected, and that the four victims were not witnesses to the Temple assault.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT