ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Prime Time will crash and burn

Coaches don’t sign lifetime contracts, so his leaving didn’t bother me at all. And why don’t you tell us what those reports say about GS. I’m not reading them.
I dont ever have an issue with a coach leaving or even a player de-committing. It is all about how they do it though.

failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

Colorado is being exposed today but they're playing a strong program. Without a doubt they're improved. This show might not run for very long though.

Last edited:
Nobody was expecting Colorado to beat Oregon and USC even with Travis Hunter
Obvioulsy Oregon is trying to play its best game with 2 point try after first TD and 300+ lb OL running trick plays.
Colorado is everybody's team to beat this year
Buffs could lose every remaining game this year and the recruit boom is still coming
They were flying to high anyway

g31SF6d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
I don’t have an issue with Prime. I kind of like him. That said you can’t get boat raced 35-0 as the #18 team in the country. Let’s see what they do in the second half but not a good showing.

Oregon coach super-juiced to beat Colorado (the new Notre Dame many hate it seems)

Oregon coach blasts Colorado in fiery pregame speech: 'They're fighting for clicks, we're fighting for wins'​

Everyone wants their shot at the Colorado Buffaloes now that they are the hottest story in sports.

Reactions: shields
I don’t have an issue with Prime. I kind of like him. That said you can’t get boat raced 35-0 as the #18 team in the country. Let’s see what they do in the second half but not a good showing.
That’s because they shouldn’t be ranked 18th. Prime example why rankings are for TV ratings

Oregon coach super-juiced to beat Colorado (the new Notre Dame many hate it seems)

Oregon coach blasts Colorado in fiery pregame speech: 'They're fighting for clicks, we're fighting for wins'​

Everyone wants their shot at the Colorado Buffaloes now that they are media darlings

FIFY

Don’t disagree but Colorado story got blown way out of proportion. And having the stars/musicians/etc on the sidelines was way too much. But all good. This is entertainment — not life — and Prime plays that game well.
it's all about the attention, Deion knows thst game and using it to make the Buffs a must see TV event and a destination for talented players.
Colorado will get blown out by better programs on the feild, but the off field hype by prime will keep them in the recruiting game so his team becomes a winner

I'm not a Sanders fan, but I think he's doing a great job getting Colorado noticed by the college football world, having the media feel the Buffs are must see TV, players, HS & Portal, look at Boulder as a place to be, booster willing to give what it takes to win, fans filling the stands and all the while Prime makes himself the center of attention taking eyes of the warts his program has now that he's trying to change.
Oregon and other programs might put a whooping on the Buffs, but Sanders will find a way to keep Colorado looking positive so he can try and make that prograa winner while making a lot of money on the side and waiting for a great HCing offer to come his way once he turns the Buffs into a winner.
No winner means yjere won't be better offers and great side job paydays and prime probably won't like the thought of hat

Nobody was expecting Colorado to beat Oregon and USC even with Travis Hunter
Obvioulsy Oregon is trying to play its best game with 2 point try after first TD and 300+ lb OL running trick plays.
Colorado is everybody's team to beat this year
Buffs could lose every remaining game this year and the recruit boom is still coming
They were flying to high anyway

g31SF6d.jpg
Deion's chief apologist.

it's all about the attention, Deion knows thst game and using it to make the Buffs a must see TV event and a destination for talented players.
Colorado will get blown out by better programs on the feild, but the off field hype by prime will keep them in the recruiting game so his team becomes a winner

I'm not a Sanders fan, but I think he's doing a great job getting Colorado noticed by the college football world, having the media feel the Buffs are must see TV, players, HS & Portal, look at Boulder as a place to be, booster willing to give what it takes to win, fans filling the stands and all the while Prime makes himself the center of attention taking eyes of the warts his program has now that he's trying to change.
Oregon and other programs might put a whooping on the Buffs, but Sanders will find a way to keep Colorado looking positive so he can try and make that prograa winner while making a lot of money on the side and waiting for a great HCing offer to come his way once he turns the Buffs into a winner.
No winner means yjere won't be better offers and great side job paydays and prime probably won't like the thought of hat
Lanning used the Deion spotlight today to bring some attention to his own program. It’s the flashy Nike school but he used the Deion wattage today for his own goals.

Reactions: MADHAT1
The amount of people who want to fellate Deion is ridiculous. 🤣
This is some funny shit right here:

The hate comes from the RU blind Schiano apologists. They realize Schiano should have been gone last year for a horrific unwatchable season. They constantly give excuses like patience, facilities , inherited a bad team, NIL, etc.

What Deion stepped into was far worse then Rutgers on every level. Deion in 3 weeks has taken every excuse Schiano loyalists have and literally blown it out of the water.

They are pissed if Deion was here what we could have been. So now they are praying Schiano makes a bowl game but realize he will never have the impact Deion has had.l so the hate builds.

Deion has to fail because everything they believe for the last 4 years has been pulled out from under them .

Schiano clearly has made strides this year in the first 3 weeks against inferior talent but it is NO where near the impact Deion has had. He has a good chance tomorrow but his game plan and adjustments will be crucial.

That’s where the hate comes from.

Personally I feel Deion has a big ego and isn't afraid to show it
Other HCs have the same type of ego , but hide it so they aren't objectys of attack when things look a little sour.
Sanders comes across as the WWE arrogant bad guy getting on everyone's nerves while getting their attention, except those profiting off it.
Deion os playing a game he knows well and using his arrogance to get noticed making it easier to get Colorado fabs to support him and his Buffs and players want to be in the type of place that gets the attention Deion has
brought to Buff football because of the way he talks and acts.
If he was quiet and humble, Colorado would be just another bad program with a new HC

This is some funny shit right here:
Greg you should be on a plane not reading the blogs. All factual info.

When has RU hosted Gameday? Last time we were ranked? Last time we had a hesiman top 3 candidate? Last time we were the top 5 game ever watched ? Last time you were on 60 minutes? Raised as much money in 3 weeks? Oh Prime did that in 3 weeks.

Must be the bubbles fault or Nil.

Greg it’s ok keep playing not to lose to big. You will be gone soon.

Greg you should be on a plane not reading the blogs. All factual info.

When has RU hosted Gameday? Last time we were ranked? Last time we had a hesiman top 3 candidate? Last time we were the top 5 game ever watched ? Last time you were on 60 minutes? Raised as much money in 3 weeks? Oh Prime did that in 3 weeks.

Must be the bubbles fault or Nil.

Greg it’s ok keep playing not to lose to big. You will be gone soon.
Deion didn't even win the hbcu bowl game when he was at Jackson State with 5 star players. What has he won?

Deion didn't even win the hbcu bowl game when he was at Jackson State with 5 star players. What has he won?
seems like this boards attention, the confidence of Colorado fans and boosters, being a media darling that made the Buffs must see tv and making
Boulder a possible destination for HS and portal talent along with filling the seats and getting boosters to pay for a winner.
He might bot have made Colorado a top program, but he put it in everuone's mind so he can try and turn a terrible program into a winning one making people forget had bad it was last year in order to make Colorado look like it is a top program now , even though it isn't.
He's making people belive the hype and not look at the product which isn't
as good as some seen to think, but forgetting Sanders is still in his firstyear trying to make Buffs better

Last edited:
Once again your missing the point he has put Colorado at the center of the universe for 3 weeks. Can you imagine what that exposure would feel like for RU. That many ppl watching our games actually knowing we exist and routing for us. He will finish 500 but has already raised 2x the money Greg has raised and had a signature win. 4 years and counting for Schiano and Greg has never won a conference yet. This go around or last.

Lanning used the Deion spotlight today to bring some attention to his own program. It’s the flashy Nike school but he used the Deion wattage today for his own goals.

The Nike Ducks are great every year - in regular season. Then they are home watching the title game with the rest of us. Lanning was so on fire for Colorado he had his team going for it on 4th down in red zone up 40 points. So many coaches angry Deion is outshining them after 3 games. At least Saban isn't doing Linda Blair imitation. Personally I think Buffs getting blistered was what was needed. They were too high last week with all the GameDay nonsense

Once again your missing the point he has put Colorado at the center of the universe for 3 weeks. Can you imagine what that exposure would feel like for RU. That many ppl watching our games actually knowing we exist and routing for us. He will finish 500 but has already raised 2x the money Greg has raised and had a signature win. 4 years and counting for Schiano and Greg has never won a conference yet. This go around or last.
You can say this with Deion vs every single other coach in America.

So- the reality of guys here wet dreaming about his show here and all the attention it would get...

Think about that for a second...And if you think about and don't understand my point, then you just never will.

Reactions: ScarletDog
The Nike Ducks are great every year - in regular season. Then they are home watching the title game with the rest of us. Lanning was so on fire for Colorado he had his team going for it on 4th down in red zone up 40 points. So many coaches angry Deion is outshining them after 3 games. At least Saban isn't doing Linda Blair imitation. Personally I think Buffs getting blistered was what was needed. They were too high last week with all the GameDay nonsense
Lanning is just like that. I don’t think that’s a Deion thing. Lanning is just a foot on the gas almost always aggressive coach from what I’ve seen during his tenure as HC. I said it the game thread, he’s got to be one of the most aggressive coaches in all of CFB.

Reactions: MADHAT1 and ashokan
Personally I feel Deion has a big ego and isn't afraid to show it
Other HCs have the same type of ego , but hide it so they aren't objectys of attack when things look a little sour.
Sanders comes across as the WWE arrogant bad guy getting on everyone's nerves while getting their attention, except those profiting off it.
Deion os playing a game he knows well and using his arrogance to get noticed making it easier to get Colorado fabs to support him and his Buffs and players want to be in the type of place that gets the attention Deion has
brought to Buff football because of the way he talks and acts.
If he was quiet and humble, Colorado would be just another bad program with a new HC

Sanders was drafted in 89 - WWF, Hip Hop, Mr T etc - bluster and bling were in style. Deion is a little frozen in amber that way but it works. I hated WWF and consider Lil Wayne talentless but recruits like that vibe

Last edited:
So- the reality of guys here wet dreaming about his show here and all the attention it would get...

Think about that for a second...And if you think about and don't understand my point, then you just never will.
The attention, money, recruits, ranking absolutely

eat-banana.gif

• Love
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Then you don't understand this is Rutgers.
Right I forgot. Old tired fans who preach patience, get mad if you stand at the games to cheer, complain about things that don’t matter, preach academics like other schools don’t , believe we’re better because we beat temple, and run the perfect clean program. Time to evolve .

Reactions: brgRC90
Right I forgot. Old tired fans who preach patience, get mad if you stand at the games to cheer, complain about things that don’t matter, preach academics like other schools don’t , believe we’re better because we beat temple, and run the perfect clean program. Time to evolve .
Don't forget - the next two years are free because it's a six year rebuild...

"They're playing for clicks. We're playing for wins". Deion's Louis Vuitton luggage fell of the Lamborghini's roof and was run over by the company's fleet of trucks filled with the stuff. Colorado's going to have to deal with that level of intensity every week. With the level of play in the Pac 12 so far, that's not going to be easy.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT