ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Property tax relief coming for those over 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Boss links dont have an agenda

Do you deny that there are hundreds from terror watch list caught at border and how many are not

It’s okay to say you dont think it’s an issue that people on the terror watch list are trying to get in. If you want to also go ahead and say Americans murder and rape too say it
If you, or Boss, want to make a case for whats going on at the border, then use objective data from objective sources.

I haven’t seen any objective data about the border because both sides just push out BS narratives using cherry-picked information while intentionally excluding information not helpful to the biased source’s chosen narrative. I don’t even know if any reasonably objective data exists.

So, since nobody posts objective information, I have no idea what’s actually happening. The problem is that you also don’t know, but you appear to think you do know because you were handed the link you posted and you treat it like objective information when it’s obviously highly biased party narrative. You’re just politicking. Finger-pointing.

Boss sees what some folks on Wall Street say about economic impacts but so what? I have no idea what his point is. There are significant risks to illegal immigration and those risks probably outweigh any Wall Street perceived economic benefits. He’s also just politicking. Is he defending illegal immigration? I hope not, but I can’t see why he’s talking about economic benefit.

I’m not politicking. I just want accuracy and facts and I don’t care whose dumbass narratives those facts support or contradict.

• Haha
Reactions: BossNJ
Yea. The timing is it was cool when Texas was footing all the bills. As soon as liberal cities “had to pay their fair share” all hell broke loose. CBO? When was the last time they scored anything that came out as they said it would? Never does, because they are given cherry picked data to prove what they want and you still buy it.
Just like you’ve been telling us the markets would crash once Trump took office. That’s what I miss most about you leaving that site. Your gloom and doom only to show up after a rally and tell us how you killed it that week. lol

LOL should we list all the crashes he had?

Also every smart person gets the Weird board for free.

All the posts you guys think are private are free and most all the non premium users have seen them and laughed even more you and your two friends in life, landscaper and valet, then they did in the 50+ years before.

• Haha
Reactions: Kbee3 and BossNJ

LMAO "house judiciary"

I thought they were impeaching President Biden and could totally name all the crimes he committed?

Oh right. That was just something else you got wrong.

Now shut up and mow and go post more 2 week old polls because the ones showing your rapist god down 5 and 6 yesterday are too much to bear

lol, Gomer has mucho credibility. What does Gym Jordan have to say??😂😂😂

Gym Jordan covered up sexual assault at Ohio State.

Finding a Republican politician not proven to have covered up or engaged in sexual assault is like finding someone on the CEsspool with a college degree. Good luck!

• Haha
Is this a new partisan tactic aimed at dumb people? This is the second single-party press release link posted here on the RU Rivals forum in the past 2-3 days. Each one pushing party propaganda posing as information. And their using our taxpayer funds to do it.

Tsk, tsk.

Remember they're used to a board where a landscaper posts 2 week old polls to prove a rapist is winning, and where a valet says he's winning in a "route" LOL

Reactions: Kbee3
LMAO "house judiciary"

I thought they were impeaching President Biden and could totally name all the crimes he committed?

Oh right. That was just something else you got wrong.

Now shut up and mow and go post more 2 week old polls because the ones showing your rapist god down 5 and 6 yesterday are too much to bear
I don’t even need to argue with them. Just wait 90 more days and we will see the new president. They are angry because they see the outcome. It looks like the same results in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin as 2020 according to the current polls.

Just put in the state, and see the change in the polls.

Lets try this one then

Are the numbers made up

Which numbers champ?

The number of crossings in July was the lowest since September 2020. Meaning under your rapist god, there were more crossings.

Or did you just mean more rapists?

Let's see

The felon rapist raped E Jean Caroll and sexually assaulted over 25 women

Gym Jordan covered up the sexual assault in the OSU wrestling locker room.

Matt Gaetz venmoed a 17 year old for sex.

The former GOP speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert, raped several young boys.

The felon rapist wished Ghislane Maxwell well ahead of her criminal trial, flew several times with Epstein, and appointed the prosecutor who let him off to his cabinet.

Rape is a Republican problem, not an immigrant one.

I don’t even need to argue with them. Just wait 90 more days and we will see the new president. They are angry because they see the outcome. It looks like the same results in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin as 2020 according to the current polls.

True.

On the Weird board, they have a poll thread and the landscaper is posting Emerson polls from 2 weeks ago and Rasmussen to prove the felon rapist is winning.

I love watching them realize how much patriotic Americans despise them. I'm hearing more and more Venezuelans planning to open landscaping businesses in NJ. SO GREAT!

If you, or Boss, want to make a case for whats going on at the border, then use objective data from objective sources.

I haven’t seen any objective data about the border because both sides just push out BS narratives using cherry-picked information while intentionally excluding information not helpful to the biased source’s chosen narrative. I don’t even know if any reasonably objective data exists.

So, since nobody posts objective information, I have no idea what’s actually happening. The problem is that you also don’t know, but you appear to think you do know because you were handed the link you posted and you treat it like objective information when it’s obviously highly biased party narrative. You’re just politicking. Finger-pointing.

Boss sees what some folks on Wall Street say about economic impacts but so what? I have no idea what his point is. There are significant risks to illegal immigration and those risks probably outweigh any Wall Street perceived economic benefits. He’s also just politicking. Is he defending illegal immigration? I hope not, but I can’t see why he’s talking about economic benefit.

I’m not politicking. I just want accuracy and facts and I don’t care whose dumbass narratives those facts support or contradict.
Must be fabulous to be as pure as a the driven snow, huh?

You play three dimensional chess while the rest of us struggle with checkers.

Narcissism anyone?😂😂

Wait, are you referring to THE illegal immigration, you know, the one that has existed and permitted en masse for over 60 years??

Open borders were encouraged by American oligarchs to import cheap labor and there has been no serious political will to fix it on either side. That said, earlier this year there was a bipartisan bill that was hailed by conservatives as the strongest bill in generations, and it was killed by the Cult leader.

You’re clearly the smartest guy in the room so what’s your solution?

True.

On the Weird board, they have a poll thread and the landscaper is posting Emerson polls from 2 weeks ago and Rasmussen to prove the felon rapist is winning.

I love watching them realize how much patriotic Americans despise them. I'm hearing more and more Venezuelans planning to open landscaping businesses in NJ. SO GREAT!
i don’t even think baQ works. he spends every living second on far right twitter and rage posting on the weird board. Also called Kamala a hood rat on on of the 30 threads he made up about her. Let’s compare their resumes.

law school, san fran da, california senator, vice president, dem nominee for president vs failed landscaper, 24/7 message board poster and bacatology

tough one

i don’t even think baQ works. he spends every living second on far right twitter and rage posting on the weird board. Also called Kamala a hood rat on on of the 30 threads he made up about her. Let’s compare their resumes.

law school, san fran da, california senator, vice president, dem nominee for president vs failed landscaper, 24/7 message board poster and bacatology

tough one
I’ll have to refute your assertions about poor baQ.. If 221,116 posts on an anonymous message board doesn’t scream “I’m living my best life.”, I don’t know what does!

😂😂🤡🤡

Wait, are you referring to THE illegal immigration, you know, the one that has existed and permitted en masse for over 60 years??

Open borders were encouraged by American oligarchs to import cheap labor and there has been no serious political will to fix it on either side. That said, earlier this year there was a bipartisan bill that was hailed by conservatives as the strongest bill in generations, and it was killed by the Cult leader.

You’re clearly the smartest guy in the room so what’s your solution?
Why should I have a solution? I’m not an expert on all the relevant subject matter. Just like everybody else here.

Reading one-sided staff briefings, or Wall Street analyst opinions, or any number of news articles, or listening to campaign speeches, or any of that sort of nonsensical BS doesn’t qualify anybody to come up with or judge a solution or even do a decent job of defining the problem for which a solution is required.

I just know that I don’t want to see more major terrorist attacks here in the US and getting a better handle on who is coming into the country is obviously helpful to that end.

Anyway, be honest with yourself. Like Bac, you have no real interest in problems or solutions. You guys aren’t solving anything and aren’t changing anybody’s mind about anything. Y’all just enjoy chasing each other around the political mouse wheel, replaying the same old arguments based on the same old respective narratives and getting nowhere.

That might be fun for you guys, but it’s not interesting or enjoyable to me. Learning is always fun, but y’all aren’t qualified to teach the subject, and I lack the foundation necessary to learn it well anyway.

Why should I have a solution? I’m not an expert on all the relevant subject matter. Just like everybody else here.

Reading one-sided staff briefings, or Wall Street analyst opinions, or any number of news articles, or listening to campaign speeches, or any of that sort of nonsensical BS doesn’t qualify anybody to come up with or judge a solution or even do a decent job of defining the problem for which a solution is required.

I just know that I don’t want to see more major terrorist attacks here in the US and getting a better handle on who is coming into the country is obviously helpful to that end.

Anyway, be honest with yourself. Like Bac, you have no real interest in problems or solutions. You guys aren’t solving anything and aren’t changing anybody’s mind about anything. Y’all just enjoy chasing each other around the political mouse wheel, replaying the same old arguments based on the same old respective narratives and getting nowhere.

That might be fun for you guys, but it’s not interesting or enjoyable to me. Learning is always fun, but y’all aren’t qualified to teach the subject, and I lack the foundation necessary to learn it well anyway
I had no interest in solving anything (as I don’t have that power or influence), nor did I have an interest in teaching anyone anything, least of all, you.

You made an assertion about people posting propaganda to serve some political agenda. I posted opinions of Wall St analysts that immigration has had a very positive effect on the economy. Surely you’re a capitalist like many of the rest of us so I expected that to resonate with you and others. Additionally, as you very well know, Wall St isn’t in service to any political agenda nor is it interested in sharing “propaganda.”

baQ on the other hand posted a blatantly biased bunch of actual propaganda from the disgraced House Judiciary committee headed up by incompetent hacks James “Gomer” Comer and Gym Jordan of Ohio State wrestling fame, and who were going to reveal evidence to impeach Biden in “due time”, which never came and never will. How’s that one going baQ?? 😂

So please don’t compare me to that guy.

Last edited:
That is absolutely untrue.
By foundation, I mean experiential foundation. I have no practical experience with border security, and none with immigration. Just like the vast majority of other people.

Given plenty of time and access to a variety of experts, I could eventually build up enough foundation to start forming reasonably informed opinions. But that’s what we pay politicians to do for us.

I had no interest in solving anything (as I don’t have that power or influence), nor did I have an interest in teaching anyone anything, least of all, you.

You made an assertion about people posting propaganda to serve some political agenda. I posted opinions of Wall St analysts that immigration has had a very positive effect on the economy. Surely you’re a capitalist like many of the rest of us so I expected that to resonate with you and others. Additionally, as you very well know, Wall St isn’t in service to any political agenda nor is it interested in sharing “propaganda.”

baQ on the other hand posted a blatantly biased bunch of actual propaganda from the disgraced House Judiciary committee headed up by incompetent hacks James “Gomer” Comer and Gym Jordan of Ohio State wrestling fame, and who were going to reveal evidence to impeach Biden in “due time”, which never came and never will. How’s that one going baQ?? 😂

I’m not comparing you two. And I like you both just fine. Neither of you is an expert or reliable source of information on immigration or border security, just as I’m not.

But y’all are both all about nonstop politicking, finger pointing and demonization. There is no denying it. And again, if that’s what floats your boats, great. But in the immortal words of Austin Powers, it’s not my bag, baby.

I posted factually data...look it up

Your slurs here show your true colors

• Jul 3, 2024
    One source of the money is going to be unspent federal Covid-19 stimulus funds. So taxpayers all over the nation are paying for New Jerseyans to have this program.

I should add that NJ Anchor program will stay in place for the next couple of years; the benefit level will be increased over this last year to a range of $1250 to $1750.
    Is there going to be an anchor program payment this year? 2024?
What's crazy is my property taxes went up $1,557 from 2023 to 2024 and based on the 2025 first two quarters it may go up another $1,000 next year. So the Anchor Program won't even cover the property tax increases people were hit with.

Looking at homes on my street, most people got a 20% to 22% increase in over all property taxes. That is one heck of a tax hike.

365, everyone does get it except for very wealthy people. No Anchor relief payments have been paid out this year though. I guess it won't be paid out until the end of the year.

Looking at homes on my street, most people got a 20% to 22% increase in over all property taxes. That is one heck of a tax hike.

365, everyone does get it except for very wealthy people. No Anchor relief payments have been paid out this year though. I guess it won't be paid out until the end of the year.
Isn’t the income cap on this $250k? I might be wrong on that, but whatever it is, I don’t know that I’d define that as “very wealthy” in NJ. Certainly not poverty level, but not very wealthy either.

Reactions: RULoyal
I’m not kidding 22500 in property taxes why shouldn’t everyone get this? If it’s a giveback for property tax it should be for all regardless of income.
Because their answer to everything is tax the Rich. Screw the rich. The rich don’t pay their fair share. And that’s why the rich all leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT