ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RAC drop-off/pick-up

Eagleton96

All American
Jul 25, 2001
I take my kids to the games and one needs to leave the OSU game before the end for his own game. My wife offered to pick him up at the RAC. He’s 8 so I can’t send him out alone. And there is no reentry. So she needs to be in sight of an exit. Is there anywhere she drive close to the RAC to get him without paying for parking? I’m guessing no, but thought it was worth asking. Thanks in advance.

Not sure about the site lines but can she park on Rockafeller Road right past the diner and wave you down at the main entrance doors.

Reactions: Eagleton96
I would hope they could make an exception for a dad with an active kid, but others in this thread seem to have sound advice. Try to park in green and run to the front. All that said, you are dedicated fans!

Reactions: Eagleton96
I think she can park by Henry’s diner which is in sight of the entrance, if not the green lot. Like others have said. Also if an attendant is there I’m sure they’d help you out if it’s sometime around 3 or later

There's an entrance to the left of the front side of the RAC off Rockefeller Rd. There is a barricade after the turnoff for primo parking, but it's a very short walk from the door. The attendant is cool if someone is turning in to do a drop-off before the game. I have to imagine that the same is true with 8 min left in the game.

Reactions: RAHWAYBOB
Thanks all. Looks like there are plenty of options that will work. And yes we are dedicated fans. My son is only eight, but he fully gets what’s going on with the Ohio State game. And he’s like: dad there’s no way I’m missing this. thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT