ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Paterson, NJ ring a bell? I don't think it's a grand national/international conspiracy, but fraud is an issue.
It’s funny , you guys are worried about checking signatures and people voting twice ( which can’t be done ) and none of you have said a peep about Russia interfering again even know the fbi says they are ; I wonder why .

Liar. Meanwhile Dems are saying they will never, ever accept the results. See Cankles.
Liar. Meanwhile Dems are saying they will never, ever accept the results. See Cankles.
Trump has been talking voting fraud for years , where have you been .

Reactions: Greg2020
It’s funny , you guys are worried about checking signatures and people voting twice ( which can’t be done ) and none of you have said a peep about Russia interfering again even know the fbi says they are ; I wonder why .
How many votes did Rusher change? Or was it the $100k worth of Rusher ads on Facebook?

Reactions: Caliknight
So if Trump wins it’s cause of russia..if Biden wins its cause of fraud. So ridiculous

The only fraud we should be worried about is Russia interfering in our election again . This is what the fbi and intelligence has told us the real
threat is . Guess who they want to win ? The only ones talking about mail in ballot fraud is Donny and his criminal friends . Donny has tried to corrupt the mail system too too. He wants people to vote in person to suppress the vote and because he knows the Russians will interfere . If mail in his good enough for Barr, Donny and Kalleigh , why isn’t it good enough for all Americans ?
I think mail would be a great way for us all to vote.

the rampant fraud we will have with the vote tally is what concerns me.

and that’s what it’s set up for.

now, if you want to find a way to get truly independent vote tallies with common sense validation of ballots, I’m all in.

Stop listening to YouTube and social media. There will not be voter fraud

Its pretty obvious what they have planned. They've already said to their base that they shouldn't waver when Trump has a landlside on election day because they have more mail-in ballots coming. That's the only reason they want unrequested mail-in ballots. Anything else is an excuse. They want a Al Franken count. They dont even want postage stamp dates validated. These are the same people who ran a bogus impeachment, ran a racist primary where ALL white people were routinely criminalized. Now 48 of 50 largest cities are having riots because their leaders backed-off from justice and duty. Time to smell the coffee. There are no easy ways out.

Exclusive: Dem group warns of apparent Trump Election Day landslide

"A top Democratic data and analytics firm told "Axios on HBO" it's highly likely that President Trump will appear to have won — potentially in a landslide — on election night, even if he ultimately loses when all the votes are counted.

Way more Democrats will vote by mail than Republicans, due to fears of the coronavirus, and it will take days if not weeks to tally these. This means Trump, thanks to Republicans doing almost all of their voting in person, could hold big electoral college and popular vote leads on election night.

Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendelsohn calls the scenario a "red mirage."

• "We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump," he said.
  • "When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage," Mendelsohn said. "It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted."

Last edited:
Hmm.....forget Biden.

Let's have RBG herself have the final say on this:

She lamented the Republican-majority Senate’s continued blocking of Garland from consideration, and its insistence that the next President, to be elected in November, should be the one to appoint a new Supreme Court Justice.

“That’s their job,” Ginsburg said, when asked whether the Senate should give the 63-year-old judge a fair hearing. “There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the President stops being President in his last year.”

She is a giant of law, case closed. Make the appointment!
😀

What does Biden have to say on this topic?

"I would go forward with the confirmation process as chairman. Even a few months before a presidential election... just as the Constitution requires." -- 2016

Hmm.....
#CaseClosed
...but I'm still on the fence about it being the right political strategy🤔

Reactions: T2Kplus10
I can tell you that every time I voted in NJ the poll workers would always put in a plug for the Woodbridge democrats as they were checking my signature before I voted. That being said, I have also seen it happen in other states with republicans pulling the same type of crap. At least with mail in voting people can make their own choices without having to deal with poll workers, protests, or any of that other BS that goes with it.

I made NO comment on which party was checking my signature in the 3 States I have resided in for voting. IT shouldn't matter...

If some person can check my ID to board a plane then voting seems like a big deal as well.

BTW, Susan Collins just announced her opinion that the spot on the Supreme Court should be filled by the person who wins November's presidential election

6 President's that lost their reelection have nominated Justices PRIOR to leaving office.

I think mail would be a great way for us all to vote.

the rampant fraud we will have with the vote tally is what concerns me.

and that’s what it’s set up for.

now, if you want to find a way to get truly independent vote tallies with common sense validation of ballots, I’m all in.
USPS can’t deliver mail to the proper suites in my building. No way they can handle votes. Voting should be in person with an ID, just like most aspects of our lives. Home Depot wouldn’t let me make a return without ID. Credit was going on a CC, how would that benefit fake me.

Don’t be silly. Russia has been interfering with our elections for 75 years. China, North Korea, Iran and others will also be trying to interfere with our elections.

So you don’t believe a Pulitzer Prize investigative journalist who probably fact checked and went through multiple sources , but you believe Trump? Got it

why would he wait to publish a book then? If this was true a Pulitzer Prize journalist would release it

"They" are going to go crazy either way. A lot of what has been called protests are part of what's really an insurgency - well funded and organized. They want to take country down either way. More than a few of them are violently deranged. You dont want them to have power because everything will go down the toilet quick

Give me her address, I have time tomorrow to drive up to Beantown.

why would he wait to publish a book then? If this was true a Pulitzer Prize journalist would release it
I have no idea . Obviously he wanted to sell his book and not leak info before it . It doesn’t make it not true though because he waited . If it was true before , why is it not true later ?

Reactions: Greg2020
Trump has been talking voting fraud for years , where have you been .
And that’s been proven factual. Completely different than not accepting the results under any circumstance, as Dems have said.

You aren’t very good at this stuff.

I have no idea . Obviously he wanted to sell his book and not leak info before it . It doesn’t make it not true though because he waited . If it was true before , why is it not true later ?

because it’s likely not true..a Pulitzer Prize journalist would release this bombshell.

his book doesn’t have to be true. Just has to
Sell

Oh Russia's meddling. And if you think it started in 2016 you're a fool. But, for argument sake let's assume they want Trump to win. Do you think they want him in a position of strength? Hell no. They want him to face impeachment hearings. They want him to see unrest in the streets. In fact, I'll bet they're ecstatic over the way things are going. I think they're meddling in more ways than you think they are. IMHO it's more important to them that the winner is weak than who the actual winner is

USPS can’t deliver mail to the proper suites in my building. No way they can handle votes. Voting should be in person with an ID, just like most aspects of our lives. Home Depot wouldn’t let me make a return without ID. Credit was going on a CC, how would that benefit fake me.
And most every other first world nation does.

Wait till the Green Forest people blame President Trump for all the cutting down trees to make paper pulp !

Every day a new expose' comes along

or

I see where HANNITY has the # 1 Best Selling book.....as liberals scream !!!!

Hi!
I thought I would miss this, but I haven't.
Please stop.
Thanks.
Go get laid, or at least have a beer, or do a Tik Tok dance, or talk about Ash.
Something, ANYTHING.

Or . . . I'll have to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT