ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good reminder for us all:

“And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment[.]”

Hebrews 9:27

It’s really pathetic if you look at what he reported me for . They make fun of jay for shutting down the board but instead of backing up their arguments , they report people and call them names .
I posted a twitter link to a link to a news story . Didn’t call anyone a name or anything and he called it over the top and reported me. Meanwhile , him and his cronies call everyone names , post politics in every thread on the free board and started a 7 page thread on a Florida bar owner which obviously turned political yet none of them get banned . I reported 3 of them this morning for attacking a poster and accusing them of having 4 screen names . Let’s see if they are banned too; my guess is no because the rules only apply to one side and I’m not on the posting payroll .

Yup.

They tried to set up another CE board on another site. Of course they failed. One guy who led the charge to ban me is now begging me to join.

This board is all they have.

At least one is confirmed that he's paid to post here. And several others have a good amount of evidence.

All they do is post politics after Richie specifically asked them not to do it. And yet there's no consequences. They also posted Jay's personal information and got away with it.

I have noticed a few of them have been banned recently but the paid poster is allowed to keep going. I think he had plans to post for Kean Jr but now that looks like a bad bet so this is what he is up to.

I agree about the bullpen but the distraction value of sports right now is paramount.
Thanks for the suggestion. As a left of center person, I can assure you though, tolerance by avoiding an addiction to anger, hate and fear of "others" that is fostered by politicians catering to a specific part of the left-right spectrum, is not a problem for "guys" like me. I sorely miss "the Bush years" when I could have long conversations with authentic conservatives where I would end up learning something and often, modifying my views.
Now, any such attempt usually ends with me accused of loving Soros and Satan as a child trafficker and baby eater. The right has willingly encouraged and welcomed outright racists and conspiracy theorists certain of a "Deep State" to hijack their "guys" and it shows here from people who, to my embarrassment, affiliate themselves with the school where I learned how to think to debunk such crap.
The left is no different if not worse when it comes to having a discussion on race, at the end if you don't agree with them then they'll call you a racist, but usually all it takes it them to find out your on the right and that's enough for them to call you a racist, and I should say this extends really to white liberals, people of color I can have genuine conversations about race, white liberals, very rarely, they've become the most intolerant people in America when it comes to race, everyone is a racist but them.

I'm not trying to go tit for tat with this all, just showing how its not much different for us on the other side because both sides are getting more and more extreme every passing day and when that happens finding middle ground is tougher and tougher. But we need to start trying to be respectful and tolerant of each other because our true enemies are at the gates waiting for us to collapse.

Yup.

They tried to set up another CE board on another site. Of course they failed. One guy who led the charge to ban me is now begging me to join.

At least one is confirmed that he's paid to post here. And several others have a good amount of evidence.

All they do is post politics after Richie specifically asked them not to do it. And yet there's no consequences. They also posted Jay's personal information and got away with it.

I have noticed a few of them have been banned recently but the paid poster is allowed to keep going. I think he had plans to post for Kean Jr but now that looks like a bad bet so this is what he is up to.
I also have good info that the same 5-6 posters had multiple Mods on their side on the CE board and worked together to get people with other opinions banned . They are trolls who don’t even believe half the stuff they are saying ; just want to stir the pot on a message board . I have this on good authority .
Very sad life they live. Proud has me on ignore because he’s too much of a baby to even debate

Last edited:
So true.
I suggest you put the clown on IGNORE.
It works for me.

That’s actually the correct answer. His posts are like reading a Russian bot. Awkwardly written phrases, like he’s channeling twitter trolls at all time. He thrives off attention since his parents obviously came up short there. So, ignore it is.

Last edited:
That’s actually the correct answer. He posts are like reading a Russian bot. Awkwardly written phrases, like he’s channeling twitter trolls at all time. He thrives off attention since his parents obviously came up short there. So, ignore it is.

To be fair Russian bots have better English that the Cult 45 members.

I also have good info that the same 5-6 posters had multiple Mods on their side and worked together to get people with other opinions banned . They are trolls who don’t even believe half the stuff they are saying ; just want to stir the pot on a message board . Very sad life they live. Proud has me on ignore because he’s too much of a baby to even debate

Yup. Everyone knows the mods were coordinating with the right wing posters.

I'm sure as we speak the failed pol is off to the mods, begging for us to be banned for having opinions that run contrary to what he's paid to post.

I think almost every poster here who has used racial slurs has me on ignore I am proud to say. I'm always glad to trigger the snowflakes.

I also have good info that the same 5-6 posters had multiple Mods on their side on the CE board and worked together to get people with other opinions banned . They are trolls who don’t even believe half the stuff they are saying ; just want to stir the pot on a message board . I have this on good authority .
Very sad life they live. Proud has me on ignore because he’s too much of a baby to even debate

no one wants to debate. What is truly mind boggling are the number of extreme assholes on here.

Ok ... give up the supposed names of those working in congress with multiple Mods... this should be interesting if you are truthful ...” I have this on good authority.”

no one wants to debate. What is truly mind boggling are the number of extreme assholes on here.
Lot of spin going on.

there always was a core group on the CE Board who would debate anyone on any topic.

I witnessed a lot of people come and go largely storming off in a hissy fit because their level of debate was, “well, everyone knows”..

Reactions: Caliknight
Lot of spin going on.

there always was a core group on the CE Board who would debate anyone on any topic.

I witnessed a lot of people come and go largely storming off in a hissy fit because their level of debate was, “well, everyone knows”..
I’ve never reported anyone until today after I got banned for doing nothing and was reported by a coordinated effort by multiple posters . If they want to play that game I’ll gladly play .
I think it’s idiotic to report people , just ignore them or debate them . I’ve been called names , has my profession mocked, etc yet never reported anyone , yet I post a political news tweet that certain posters didn’t agree with and I get banned ; it’s garbage .

BS... name them ... they won’t cry like some accuse them...
It’s not my info ; it’s another poster on the board who is friends with one of the aforementioned 5-6 posters . He didn’t give me names . If someone wants to out them , I’m all for it .

you are saying I’m crying , but I’m not the whiners who report people for differing opinions, those are TK, proud and BIG. Which side of the isle are they on again

Reactions: Greg2020 and Kbee3
It’s not my info ; it’s another poster on the board who is friends with one of the aforementioned 5-6 posters . He didn’t give me names .
140.gif

It’s not my info ; it’s another poster on the board who is friends with one of the aforementioned 5-6 posters . He didn’t give me names . If someone wants to out them , I’m all for it .

you are saying I’m crying , but I’m not the whiners who report people for differing opinions, those are TK, proud and BIG. Which side of the isle are they on again
You said, “ I have it on good authority”... you are like the grammar school game...whisper something to someone and by the time it’s been passed along it bares no semblance to the originating context of the statement.

You said, “ I have it on good authority”... you are like the grammar school game...whisper something to someone and by the time it’s been passed along it bares no semblance to the originating context of the statement.
Believe what you want ; but multiple long time posters have said the same thing so there is definitely smoke .

LOL. Lucky for you the CE Board being deleted got rid of your posts claiming the Bush tax cuts were not designed for economic growth, among many more silly comments and ducking from you. Quack Quack Fredo.

No. Not what I said.RC85. Or is it BigBig? Hard to keep track. The board, and pretty much any other place you frequent, would be better if you and several others were banned. The nonstop trolling has destroyed this place.

Yup.

I can't believe people are paid to post here. What could they possibly think they were getting in return for their investment ?

No. Not what I said.RC85. Or is it BigBig? Hard to keep track. The board, and pretty much any other place you frequent, would be better if you and several others were banned. The nonstop trolling has destroyed this place.
Many many posters will disagree, but your buds on the left will like your unprovoked attacks against me. As usual. So why not Ignore me and stop crying Fredo?

You and TK ran to the mod after my post about Mexico not paying for the wall which is true. That’s what I got banned for . TK reported me and you liked the post .
No I didn't run to the Mods to report you. But since you, Armin, "Greg" and a couple others have been consistently running to the Mods reporting me, I'm glad TK reported your political post. And since the Mods banned you then I guess TK was right.

Mainly, because like most people, I find you annoying and would prefer to not have you around, RC85.
"Most" people, rrrrright, in your weird little world where Fredo is the ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶ Wizard of Oz. Man you're really weak having such a hissy fit over who posts on an anonymous board where you can control who you Ignore. You're such a baby.

I can't believe people are paid to post here. What could they possibly think they were getting in return for their investment ?

Remeber when they all accused you and NIRH of being the same poster?. Ridiculous, right? Even more so when someone like RC85 was among the loudest Making that false accusation.

wait long enough, and you will see who filters into this thread.

No I didn't run to the Mods to report you. But since you, Armin, "Greg" and a couple others have been consistently running to the Mods reporting me, I'm glad TK reported your political post. And since the Mods banned you then I guess TK was right.

Try and not get too upset, RC85. Just behave better and you won’t get called out. Maybe invent another screen name and start cover,

Reactions: Greg2020
Remeber when they all accused you and NIRH of being the same poster?. Ridiculous, right? Even more so when someone like RC85 was among the loudest Making that false accusation.

wait long enough, and you will see who filters into this thread.
HAHAHA. Crying out to KBee for help! #weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT