ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't run to the Mods to report you. But since you, Armin, "Greg" and a couple others have been consistently running to the Mods reporting me, I'm glad TK reported your political post. And since the Mods banned you then I guess TK was right.
Have you read my posts today , I’ve never reported anyone except today for retaliation of what you and your loser friends reported me for . Look at all of the other posts on the Covid thread and the Florida bad thread and this thread and my post about the wall gets me banned . They are all political and 99 percent of them are way worse than that one . It’s a joke

Have you read my posts today , I’ve never reported anyone except today for retaliation of what you and your loser friends reported me for . Look at all of the other posts on the Covid thread and the Florida bad thread and this thread and my post about the wall gets me banned . They are all political and 99 percent of them are way worse than that one . It’s a joke
Again Shelly, I didn't report you. If you don't believe it I can't help you. Just stop crying about it already, you and your little group got me in the penalty box too. Move on.

Reactions: Caliknight
It’s called pointing out your behavior. He posted in this thread. Thought it ironic that you’re actually guilty of what you accused him of doing, so I printed it out to him. Have you emailed your support group yet to come in and help?
You're babbling on now Fredo. It's really getting worse for you, take a break before you stroke out bro.

Again Shelly, I didn't report you. If you don't believe it I can't help you. Just stop crying about it already, you and your little group got me in the penalty box too. Move on.
Whether you actually reported me or not , you promoted it in your like of TKS post so you agreed with it . I havent reported anyone except for today to see if we are all playing by the same rules here . The crying is meant for your group since you guys are the ones doing the constant reporting

Leftist calling for violence if they don’t get their way. Burn down Congress lol!

Leftist calling for violence if they don’t get their way. Burn down Congress lol!

trumps” trash blocking people from voting and trying to intimidate . What are you guys so scared of? Doesn’t everyone have the right to vote ?

Bright with white-hot rage. If that's what the future has in store for me, Imma keep boozing and eating bread.
The good news is these angry miserables are physical weaklings. I saw them trying to throw bottles at cops in Beverly Hills. It was so pathetic you had to laugh. When push likely comes to shove, as we see these leftists calling for violence now, they will get steam rolled. Medic lol!

Bright with white-hot rage. If that's what the future has in store for me, Imma keep boozing and eating bread.
She’s totally unhinged ... the actor in her lends little to the video... she didn’t get a trophy or she just realized her BF is never coming back...

First off, the Phillies got little shot with that bullpen, and "you guys"? Yeah, work on your tolerance, if you were that offended by people "regurgitating" talking points, your list would include lefties in here too (if it does it shouldn't either). Americans hating Americans is getting tiresome, stop looking as everyone on the other political side as your enemy because that's what OUR true enemies want to happen, and its happening and its gotta stop.

There is ONE TRUE Enemy of the United States of America.

Communism; Whether it's in Cuba, Venaz, Russia, Chin-na, or BLM Inc.

The PA and MI legislatures will have to act since the courts there are allowing ballots to be counted days after election and without postmarks. "Ballots received within this period (November 3 and 6) that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day.”

In PA comparing signatures on ballots has been banned.

EVERY time I have voted in NJ or Fla or NY in the past 50 years, a polling worker or 2 has compared my signature on record as I cast my vote.

I'll go out on a limb and make a prediction:On this one,we won't be hearing Sharpton chant"No Justice,No Peace."

Sure, BigBig / RC85. I called you and your other screen name out, And you are reacting exactly as predicted and expected.
You're calling out like someone in an asylum Fredo. Not sure why you've become so obsessed with me, maybe because I've ignored you for such a long time? (I don't need to use the Ignore function, I just ignore your posts, like a few others.) Your unprovoked attacks today are totally unhinged, even for a keyboard warrior like you little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT