ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Seattle

Take in the waterfront. A ferry to the Olympic peninsula and a trip to the Pacific coast. Amazing beaches.

my wife and I are going for a week in May to see two Pearl Jam concerts. Have never been. Would love some suggestions for things to do and see during the days.

Thanks in advance.

my wife and I are going for a week in May to see two Pearl Jam concerts. Have never been. Would love some suggestions for things to do and see during the days.

Thanks in advance.
Seattle really comes ALIVE for Pearl Jam. Have you talked to JEREMY yet for concert tips?

Thanks in advance.

Try looking here:

Seattle has always been on my "stadium chase" list. But the city looks so underwhelming.. And boring... And dreary..

Seattle has always been on my "stadium chase" list. But the city looks so underwhelming.. And boring... And dreary..
Both T-Mobile Park and Lumen Field are nice stadiums as well as Husky Stadium. The city is dependent on the time of year. Summers here are really nice, it doesn’t rain, and there is almost 16 hours of daylight so there is definitely a lot more to do.

Both T-Mobile Park and Lumen Field are nice stadiums as well as Husky Stadium. The city is dependent on the time of year. Summers here are really nice, it doesn’t rain, and there is almost 16 hours of daylight so there is definitely a lot more to do.
How is it in late May?

How is it in late May?
Late May can be hit or miss with some showers still around. We usually do a Memorial Day weekend camping trip up at North Cascades NP and only one out of the past 6 or so years it was a washout. Last year late May and that trip in particular was perfect. There are also lots of outdoor concert venues that start up in May so it’s not bad. Sunset in late May will be almost 9 pm. T-Mobile has a retractable roof so if you catch the Mariners you’ll stay dry either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT