ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Soccer journalist Grant Wahl dies covering World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other so called vaccines have seen these levels of low success and issues? I’m curious to know.
low success, only for those that haven't noticed the difference .
But all in all the shot has made getting the virus less deadly for those who have taken it.
With the variations because of the virus some can claim low success, just like flu shots don't eliminate the flu reappearing every year.doesn't make getting a flu shot a mistake because it doesn't mean you're protected for life, getting the virus shot now means you will be safer from the worst outcome getting the virus can cause but that shot might not protect you completely from getting a milder case
Misinformation is spread based on lies that claim the shot does nothing and can kill.
The truth is the opposition

here's something about the smallpox vaccine
Rarely, people have had very bad reactions to the vaccine. In the past, between 14 and 52 people out of every 1 million people vaccinated for the first time experienced potentially life-threatening reactions. These reactions require immediate medical attention:

On polio
Rarely, people have had very bad reactions to the vaccine. In the past, between 14 and 52 people out of every 1 million people vaccinated for the first time experienced potentially life-threatening reactions. These reactions require immediate medical attention:
The only people who shouldn’t get the polio vaccine are those with a history of severe allergic reactions to it. You should also avoid the vaccine if you’re allergic to:
  • neomycin
  • polymyxin B
  • streptomycin
Also you can see other vaccines have some side effects, but conspiracy theorists make the most out of covid 19's vax problems to a very few who have taken it , spreading misinformation exaggerating the side effects into being a danger to all and making like the shot is useless ..
Scientific fact is disputed because of how the information handed to the public had changed from when it first hit this country to different version as more was found out about the virus and the best way to fight people getting it.

Science is based on facts known and when more info is found about the subject, sometimes what guidelines that was based on past info needs to be changed to something because the new info makes it necessary.
Conspiracy theorist jump on that change and misinform the public trying to make fact based science look useless and bring back the type of thinking that made the world become the dark ages when chaos ruled .
So it was instead of scientific facts found by those who tried to find knowledge on various issues being accepted, it was disallowed because of those who fought any type of knowledge that refuted their position

low success, only for those that haven't noticed the difference .
But all in all the shot has made getting the virus less deadly for those who have taken it.
With the variations because of the virus some can claim low success, just like flu shots don't eliminate the flu reappearing every year.doesn't make getting a flu shot a mistake because it doesn't mean you're protected for like, getting the virus shot now means you will be safer from
the worst outcome getting the virus can cause but that shot might not protect you completely from getting a milder case
Misinformation is spread based on lies that claim the shot does nothing and can kill.
The truth is the opposition

here's something about the smallpox vaccine

On polio
The only people who shouldn’t get the polio vaccine are those with a history of severe allergic reactions to it. You should also avoid the vaccine if you’re allergic to:
  • neomycin
  • polymyxin B
  • streptomycin
Also you can see other vaccines have some side effects, but conspiracy theorists make the most out of covid 19's vax problems to a veery few who have taken it , spreading misinformation exaggerating the side effects into being a danger to all and making like the shot is useless ..
Scientific fact is disputed because of how the information handed to the public had changed from when it first hit this country to different version as more was found out about the virus and the best way to fight people getting it.
Science is based on facts known and when more info is found about the subject, sometimes what guidelines that was based on past info needs to be changed to something because the new info makes it necessary.
Conspiracy theorist jump on that change and misinform the public trying to make fact based science look useless and bring back the type of thinking that made the world be come the dark ages when chaos ruled instead of scientific facts found by those who tried to find knowledge on various issues of those time being accepted because of those who fought any type of knowledge that refuted their position
This post doesn’t answer my questions.

The guys who can’t afford premium love these CE posts. Gives em a chance to stand on a step-stool and scream.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Time to move on to another conspiracy. Vaccines are so 2021. High ranking Qatar officials poisoned him.
Amazing that Covid butthurt runs so strong it made them forget to hate those other groups previously at the tippity top of the list. For now, anyway.

Reactions: Kbee3
The guys who can’t afford premium love these CE posts. Gives em a chance to stand on a step-stool and scream.
That has to be the weakest troll attempt in the history of weak troll attempts. How much is premium, like $10/year or so? 🤣

You'd be better off doing some more bragging about how the guys at your club think nothing of spending $10,000, or whatever, on chips and salsa, or whatever it was you said they spent it on. Because surely that will cause us all little poor people to swoon in jealousy over the whales with which you want us to believe you associate. 😉

Watching you fumble around trying and failing to troll or insult people and opening yourself up for these sorts of responses is the only thing I miss about the CE board (aka the abyss of nut-job obsessiveness). If only I wasn't so destitute that I couldn't afford the outrageous expense of premium.

Should I start a go fund me for it? 🤣

Every once in a while somebody leaves the wrong set of doors unlocked and Kaczinski takes a break from his manifesto and decides to rant on the message boards.

Those are good days to exercise the ol' "Ignore" button.
Kaczinski. 🤣🤣🤣

I confess that I love his posts. So much intelligence and creativity all bundled up with a truly entertaining flavor of insanity.

Reactions: tom1944
Every once in a while somebody leaves the wrong set of doors unlocked and Kaczinski takes a break from his manifesto and decides to rant on the message boards.

Those are good days to exercise the ol' "Ignore" button.
I have lost track of what is going on in this thread and I don't care to go back and figure it out. I just know it's going really bad. It's like this:

giphy.gif

That has to be the weakest troll attempt in the history of weak troll attempts. How much is premium, like $10/year or so? 🤣

You'd be better off doing some more bragging about how the guys at your club think nothing of spending $10,000, or whatever, on chips and salsa, or whatever it was you said they spent it on. Because surely that will cause us all little poor people to swoon in jealousy over the whales with which you want us to believe you associate. 😉

Watching you fumble around trying and failing to troll or insult people and opening yourself up for these sorts of responses is the only thing I miss about the CE board (aka the abyss of nut-job obsessiveness). If only I wasn't so destitute that I couldn't afford the outrageous expense of premium.

Should I start a go fund me for it? 🤣

Oh the irony

A shame that this thread has been hijacked by the Band of Grumpy Gramps that dominates this board.

Grant Wahl was a giant of American soccer reporting. I subscribe to his podcast and listened to his latest pod maybe three days before he died. I am truly saddened by his passing. RIP.

Reactions: Kbee3 and MADHAT1
A shame that this thread has been hijacked by the Band of Grumpy Gramps that dominates this board.

Grant Wahl was a giant of American soccer reporting. I subscribe to his podcast and listened to his latest pod maybe three days before he died. I am truly saddened by his passing. RIP.
May he Rest In Peace and be honored by those who appreciated his work

Link to evidence?
That could, and should, be asked of your declaration. Although, "cause I said so" IS a pretty strong argument.

I was just letting you know that I sleep better at night knowing that the omniscient RUBlackout (and those here with similar brilliance) is on the case. No need for any more questions.
Things are great. We are all so blessed to have you interpreting truth for us morons. 😂😂😂
I will pay no mind to that man behind the curtain. 'Cause YOU GUYS said so. Right?

God help us🙏

Reactions: RUScrew85
That could, and should, be asked of your declaration. Although, "cause I said so" IS a pretty strong argument.

I was just letting you know that I sleep better at night knowing that the omniscient RUBlackout (and those here with similar brilliance) is on the case. No need for any more questions.
Things are great. We are all so blessed to have you interpreting truth for us morons. 😂😂😂
I will pay no mind to that man behind the curtain. 'Cause YOU GUYS said so. Right?

God help us🙏
CE wackjobs 😂

The effect of the shots on pregnant women was "studied" by observing 40 mice in France
That's the kind of study you get when you're being urged to act fast and have legal protections
I voted Trump 2x but operation "Warp Speed" was a boondoggle
He was even warned about potential for ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) linked to coronavirus shots.
Its funny that the people who hate him most defend this mess.

A Wall Street exec (10 years at BlackRock) has been testifying about anomalies in insurance stats

There was/is a huge, bipartisan, protest movement among researchers and doctors but it was suppressed

Yahoo is reporting that a second journalist has died while covering the World Cup.

"There's something happening here
What it is is becoming clear
There's a man with a needle over there
Telling me not to beware
It's time we stopped,hey what's that sound
Bodies all over falling down."

The effect of the shots on pregnant women was "studied" by observing 40 mice in France
That's the kind of study you get when you're being urged to act fast and have legal protections
I voted Trump 2x but operation "Warp Speed" was a boondoggle
He was even warned about potential for ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) linked to coronavirus shots.
Its funny that the people who hate him most defend this mess.

A Wall Street exec (10 years at BlackRock) has been testifying about anomalies in insurance stats

There was/is a huge, bipartisan, protest movement among researchers and doctors but it was suppressed

Fake news. There is absolutely no evidence of complications to pregnant woman or ADE.

In the middle of November, I probably came down with whatever resipiratory infection Wahl had. It's not COVID (I tested negative for COVID both PCR and home tests) and it's not the flu (I tested negative for flu too). It may very well be an adult version of the RSV leg of this "Tridemic" or something no one has bothered IDing yet. A little surprised that Wahl did not seek out or get referred to better medical treatment given his MD wife. Hopefully we'll get to know more on what took him down.

I had COVID over the summer and it whatever variant I had was mild compared to this thing. More attention needs to be paid to it.

ANOTHER ONE GOES DOWN

Don't know this kid's story. RIP.
BUT, this has been happening to world class athletes,healthy working age folks and healthy high school kids for 2 years.
Recently saw a video of a 28 yr old woman working out at the gym and dropped dead right there on the floor. Probably just global warming taking more casualties.
Nothing to see here. Move along

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT