ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sopranos

This is pretty cool, James Gandolfini's son is going to play a young Tony Soprano in the movie

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/...ySY-zVuWfp3UC30bblCt9jL8UVniFGAvaY68KAsZEYx1I

michael-gandolfini-sopranos-casting-1.jpg
The movie sucked

Sopranos adjacent

"Accused of glamorising crime and the Mafia before it was even released, it went on to be seen by many as the definitive gangster film. But not by its director. "I've always felt The Godfather was really less about gangsters, than about power and powerful families, and the succession of power, and the Machiavellian way that real power works in the world," Francis Ford Coppola told the BBC's Barry Norman in 1991."

I am a bit confused- ronnie may have made mention of the movie going to be made 5 years ago- but he posted that he made the claim that the "Movie Sucked" 5 years ago as well. Is it that he just didn't post the entire conversation and just the last copied post is what showed up and it made it look like he claimed the movie sucked 5 years ago, when that isn't what he was trying to say???

so confusing

I am a bit confused- ronnie may have made mention of the movie going to be made 5 years ago- but he posted that he made the claim that the "Movie Sucked" 5 years ago as well. Is it that he just didn't post the entire conversation and just the last copied post is what showed up and it made it look like he claimed the movie sucked 5 years ago, when that isn't what he was trying to say???

so confusing
I don't think he made that claim. Just thought it was cool that his son was going to be in the movie. The whole argument is ridiculous.

I don't think he made that claim. Just thought it was cool that his son was going to be in the movie. The whole argument is ridiculous.
I went back and noticed that plum did what plum does...when you read the whole thing- ronnie was talking about making the post 5 years ago about it being made and that it was cool the son was going to be in it. Plum made sure not to include the entire discussion and made it sound like ronnie claimed he posted that the movie suck- 5 years ago, which isnt true.

Inside the ‘Wise Guy: David Chase and The Sopranos’ documentary and cast reunion

The HBO film, which runs two hours and 40 minutes, exhaustively examines the series creator and the show that forever changed TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT