ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stadium Bathrooms

RU stadium is pushing 30 yrs old. Might be time for a major renovation. Widen concourses, add more bathrooms, updated lighting, wifi, tinker with capacity, etc.

Reactions: cshelley
The sinks are are on the walls facing the concourse.

How hard is it to tap off of that water line and put just one of these upstairs…

light-gray-granite-vinyl-clad-steel-elkay-drinking-fountains-ezs8wslk-64_600.jpg

@MrsScrew

Reactions: Jimpeg and MrsScrew
Okay I get it, we desperately need MORE toilets, BUT this is a completely bonkers comparison lol!

RU stadium is pushing 30 yrs old. Might be time for a major renovation. Widen concourses, add more bathrooms, updated lighting, wifi, tinker with capacity, etc.
And add luxury $uites on the West $ide. Plenty of space available.

Then why post about a brand new $2B stadium when while asking a question about OUR bathrooms?? Kinda absurd, no?
Maybe because the article is what prompted me to think about the question.

I thought that there was concern over not enough toilets for the Super Bowl.

The current version isn't pushing 30 years! It's pushing 15 years.

The current version isn't pushing 30 years! It's pushing 15 years.
Some of the toilets may be pushing 30 though. And don’t forget, the way fans tailgate makes that 30 years in dog years. 💩🦮

Some of the toilets may be pushing 30 though. And don’t forget, the way fans tailgate makes that 30 years in dog years. 💩🦮
No actually, at least on the lower level, all the bathrooms were new in 2009. They had a huge bathroom behind section 101. Like 5 stalls and 20/30 urinals replaced with multiple smaller rooms. Stupid.

No actually, at least on the lower level, all the bathrooms were new in 2009. They had a huge bathroom behind section 101. Like 5 stalls and 20/30 urinals replaced with multiple smaller rooms. Stupid.
Oh okay. Didn’t remember that. One thing that should be re-thought or re-imagined is the space devoted to women’s facilities. The lines outside of those restrooms are ridiculous and if you ever have to wait for someone, let’s just say you’re going to miss the beloved horse entrance. It’s not the 1950s anymore. Women like sports and actually go to games.

Reactions: Jimpeg
Oh okay. Didn’t remember that. One thing that should be re-thought or re-imagined is the space devoted to women’s facilities. The lines outside of those restrooms are ridiculous and if you ever have to wait for someone, let’s just say you’re going to miss the beloved horse entrance. It’s not the 1950s anymore. Women like sports and actually go to games.
Women's bathroom lines are long as none of them want to use the trough! 😂

Reactions: RU Cheese
That’s ridiculous. Need to pee and get back to your seat in a reasonable amount of time. They need infrastructure improvements

That’s ridiculous. Need to pee and get back to your seat in a reasonable amount of time. They need infrastructure improvements
Stop bringing the NY Post to the bathroom and reading all the sports articles while you are on the throne. It should be in and out!! 🙄

Reactions: RUPete
They also complain when we leave the seat up. Would they rather have me leave it down and pee all over it??
Well, no, but we should complete the act - similar to a successful catch in football. A ref will not allow what you describe. 😁

Took my nephew to MSU game for his first college football game ever. He somehow clogged the toilet and overflowed it. I was waiting at the sinks for him and was WTF little dude ! Ran outta there fast.

Reactions: RUPete
Took my nephew to MSU game for his first college football game ever. He somehow clogged the toilet and overflowed it. I was waiting at the sinks for him and was WTF little dude ! Ran outta there fast.
Did you ever find out how he did it? 😂

Reactions: MulletCork
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT