ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Syracuse Football Schedule

I think somebody on the RT said they were criticizing our schedule so I took a look at theirs.

1. The ACC is garbage to begin with.
2. They don’t play Clemson or Florida State.
3. Their OOC schedule is Ohio, Holy Cross,
UNLV & UCONN.

Am I missing something?
You are not. They’re so bitter and jealous.

I think somebody on the RT said they were criticizing our schedule so I took a look at theirs.

UNLV & UCONN.

Am I missing something?
Florida State is a ghost of last year!

Reactions: Arizona Knight

UNLV & UCONN.

Am I missing something?
horrible. and they played holy cross high school today. it’s week 5!

Big game next versus UNLV. This is probably the Fruit’s toughest game until their season finale versus Miami.

BTW, UNLV dusted off the bad pub surrounding their QB quitting this week by smashing FSU. Ha Ha - Fresno State.

UNLV will be tough next week.

At NC State could be tough, too.

At Pitt - Syracuse probably favorites there.

VT at home - we know they have some good players, that could be a toss-up.

At BC - they look much better than anyone thought.

At Cal - probably a tough one too.

UConn is weak, easy W.

Miami - tough finish.

We have a head coach who has no previous head coaching or coordinator experience.

This lack of experience is showing (no surprise). It takes time for new coaching staff to implement culture and scheme. It should take even longer with someone as green as HCFB. The reality is, regardless of talent on the team, it will take time (a couple years)for HCFB to figure it out. Let’s hope he can still keep the recruiting up in the meantime. Let us also thank our stars that we have McCord to help cover up some of the holes on this team and prevent this season from being a total train wreck.

UNLV will be tough next week.

At NC State could be tough, too.

At Pitt - Syracuse probably favorites there.

VT at home - we know they have some good players, that could be a toss-up.

At BC - they look much better than anyone thought.

At Cal - probably a tough one too.

UConn is weak, easy W.

Miami - tough finish.
Pitts is 4-0 and beat West Virginia and Cincinnati already. Syracuse lose at UNLV, PITT, VT, BC, CAL and Miami for 5-7 or 6-6 at best. BC or PITT might be ranked this week.

Some of their fans just hoping they get to a bowl game.

UNLV & UCONN.

Am I missing something?
You’re not missing anything. That’s the biggest loser fanbase in America.

You forgot "they already beat a ranked team". Yeah, #23 Georgia Tech after they beat preseason #10 Florida State LOL.
Neither team is ranked now so GT isn’t considered a ranked win.

I’ve never seen a so called P5 team without another P5 OOC game. The acc is trash and so is that schedule. Embarrassing.

They're in our review mirror
Stuck in the ACC, then whatever's left of that misfit league once the GOR is over

Stuck in Central NY
Also known as SIberia

Boeheim's gone
Fran won't be there long

But hey... at least they have lacrosse
And snow

They're in our review mirror
Stuck in the ACC, then whatever's left of that misfit league once the GOR is over

Stuck in Central NY
Also known as SIberia

Boeheim's gone
Fran won't be there long

But hey... at least they have lacrosse
And snow
didn’t they beat up on holy cross high school in week 5 ?

Reactions: LBusDoor90

UNLV & UCONN.

Am I missing something?
They're going to lose to UNLV. Likely finish with 5+ losses on the season. Would've lost to Army had The Black Knights not had to change their schedule once they joined the conference. Been calling this since the day their schedule came out and everything was screaming "they're gonna win 9-10 games!!!!"

Sounds like the fruit are sill looked on as a rival , like in BE days, but no one is willing to admit they think of Syracuse as a rival.

Reactions: RUGiddy777
Has nothing to do with rivalry and everything to do with their stupidity. Their fans were popping off that our schedule is “easy” because there’s no UM/OSU/PSU on it and doing so on the day they played…Holy Cross. While this is factually true, they look dumb throwing stones the week they played a glorified high school team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT