ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/26-9/28 Thur-Sat

Who gets fired first:
Hugh Freeze
Aranda
Leioh-just kidding on that one.

Thinking Aranda's days are numbered. Hugh will have some more time, but there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Aranda might not make it another weekend or two lol…but actually portal might delay a firing a little compared to recent history

Reactions: Knight Shift
Aranda might not make it another weekend or two lol…but actually portal might delay a firing a little compared to recent history
He should land on his feet as a DC somewhere.
I was thinking I should have added "The Hair" at Houston to that list--but then I just realized he was already fired. Rough start for Willie Fritz at Houston.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Not sure what Beck was thinking going east west instead of north south. Looks like they got it on 4th though

Bobbling catch by Alabama lol and he’s 17

Alabama 28yd FG good by a hair…important to go up by more than 2 scores…33-15 Alabama

Last edited:
This psu game it seems psu should be up by more than two scores but it’s still only a 7 pt. Game

• Sad
Beck with another TO..3rd one
90s loser GIF by Beck

UGA won’t go away. Good TD drive.

33-21 after the missed 2..9:46 left to play

Defense has been much better in the second half holding the edge on Alabama and Milroe.

SMU up 35-16 on FSU

UGA gonna get a chance to bring it to one score on the next drive and 7 mins left in the game.

Alabama didn’t really milk the clock as much as they could

Peacock Saturday!
No Big Show, no football on BTN.
Watched RU vs Michigan soccer for 45 minutes and never saw a shot on goal by either team

First half I got to enjoy a UGA beatdown and 2nd half looks to be the reverse lol

UGA TD…down 33-27 with XP or 2 to come…33-28 Alabama

Oh my goodness, Alabama muffs the KR and now backed up inside their own 5

They’re feeling the pressure lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT