ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/26-9/28 Thur-Sat

Colorado up 48-21

Duke around midfield up 1 less than 2min left and 4th and 1

They’re trying to draw them offsides and it doesn’t work and they will punt

UNC around their 40 with 43 secs left

Who plays in the Rose Bowl now that PAC-12 is gone?
I know Colorado played a R-Bowl back in the day but wondered if they can still get in

Army 4-0
Navy 4-0
Rutgers 4-0
UNLV 4-0
Illinois 4-0 (playing PSU currently)
Indiana 5-0
Duke 5-0
BYU 5-0

Wonder how many thought Rutgers, Indiana and Illinois would off to such good starts in same year?

That was quite a leap for the PSU TE. AK has made such a difference in the PSU offense.

7-7

Milroe doing damage with his legs

Milroe TD run and erased any damage from the penalties they committed

Made UGA’s defense looked not very UGA-like on that drive

Last edited:
Alabama OC giving easy throws to Milroe and they’re getting chunks.

That last TD throw wasn’t an easy one, very good pass by Milroe

14-0 Alabama

1 TD/ 1 INT. I'm not picking on you. I think LL is a good, not a great P5 coach. He could become great. Progress is not always linear, but I think the his feting started too soon.
See what DeBoer has done replacing his long time OC Ryan Grubb who didn’t end up coming with him to Alabama to be Seahawks OC.

Nick Sheridan looking good this year and so far in the game against UGA as OC. He was TE coach prior to that. LL needs to do similar imo.

Still 1st qtr and up 14-0 and just got an INT…Nick who? 😂

Make that 21-0 in the first qtr…Kirby Smart has been blitzkrieged lol

Bama totally outclassing GA. Would love to see IL beat PSU, both because it's PSU, duh, and because we only play IL and better wins for us give us an easier path to the CFP. :>) Same with MSU over OSU.

I have to say, watching the B1G this season, the parity in the league is just off the charts. Who thought that WI and MD might be our "easiest" games left on the schedule and we know what they've done to us the past few years.

Reactions: rurichdog
Haha like the trick on the previous play and then Milroe’s legs kill them again for the TD. 28-0

Saban looking on in excitement…not lol.

Reactions: ashokan
My God, Illinois. You had a 1st & goal from the 2. After airmailing a shotgun goal line snap, a couple of good defensive plays, and some stupid penalties, you were forced to try a 45 yard field goal on 4th down. Of course your kicker shanked it. Wow.

Maybe Milroe would be an alternative to Hunter for Heisman if he keeps it up the rest of the season.

Nice one handed catch. Actually had two one handed catches on the same drive.

Last edited:
When teams get good for a few years other teams pick-off their coaches and its hard to have continuity. Bama was getting picked-off and then Clemson and LSU were winning titles. Now Clemson has been a joke since Lawrence left, and LSU is stuck with Kelly and the Neck Song.

UGA gets an INT off the deflection deep in their own end.

They almost gave it back again…near pick 6

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT