ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Notre Dame Schedule

Obvious to me?? You have to be kidding. It was obvious to the guys calling the game, every sports media outlet last night and this morning along with local media this morning. You are the first person on this board claiming it wasn't an obvious first down. But its me...gotcha!
The problem with replay review is college needs to take it away from the ref on the field, who screwed up in the first place, using a tiny replay screen in the sun. So how long have been a Notre Dame fan? Or do you really need a seeing eye dog?
I also thought he probably got the first also btw. Lots of people thought it. The ref didn’t. That’s the point. It wasn’t obvious. Not a single or combo of replay angles, which the ref who marked the spot didn’t have the benefit of anyway, showed the ball crossed the line. Not one. But you are sure. Gotcha.

I also thought he probably got the first also btw. Lots of people thought it. The ref didn’t. That’s the point. It wasn’t obvious. Not a single or combo of replay angles, which the ref who marked the spot didn’t have the benefit of anyway, showed the ball crossed the line. Not one. But you are sure. Gotcha.
The first camera live on TV showed his knee didn't hit the ground. That's why everyone's sure except you! Domer fans are so protective and usually wrong.

Reactions: Kbee3
and where was the ball ? exactly. inconclusive. call stands. your rooting interest blinded you … white bus Al .

Human element. Bad spot? Probably. not good enough to overturn. not a conspiracy

What the committee does with ND this year will set the precedent, how similar they treat teams as the NCAA basketball committee. If ND goes 10-2 with their other loss being USC, and they don’t have to play a conf championship game, we will find out where the committee ranks those things - conf championship games (and losses), easy schedules, really bad loss, no great wins (if TAMU doesnt get rolling)

and where was the ball ? exactly. inconclusive. call stands. your rooting interest blinded you … white bus Al .

Human element. Bad spot? Probably. not good enough to overturn. not a conspiracy
Haha. Hooking your wagon to Cali usually isn't the smartest thing to do but you're a desperate Domer. Unless he was carrying the ball with his feet it's an obvious first down!

What the committee does with ND this year will set the precedent, how similar they treat teams as the NCAA basketball committee. If ND goes 10-2 with their other loss being USC, and they don’t have to play a conf championship game, we will find out where the committee ranks those things - conf championship games (and losses), easy schedules, really bad loss, no great wins (if TAMU doesnt get rolling)
It’s not a really bad loss, yet. NIU could be a 10 win CC winner.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteBus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT