ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The official ACC all things thread

is this a joke post?
what do you think will happen if FSU walks from the ACC without being damaged .
The mad rush to poach the better ACC programs and the B-12 won't be safe from the poachers.
I mentioned Kansas because that program is constantly brought up as a possible B1G target
With their strong MBB program and now the Football team looking pretty good, the JayHawks can't be discounted as a possible B1G addition if a conference expansion feeding frenzy comes from FSU proving getting out of conference obligations isn't a real problem for schools determined to leave.

If the going proves to tough for FSU to leave the ACC, other programs won't try and poaching will be from the non P-4 conferences if a P-4 wants to add.

P-4 Conference expansion or status quo will depend on whether FSU stays or goes
That's no joke

almost no chance it gets to court. going through the discover process is very unappealing for both sides. Plus, if you are the ACC, FSU has already said they are done with you. What kind of look is that to force them to stay? Kind of like your wife telling you she hates you and wants a divorce, and you fight to keep her locked in the house on some legal technicality. Pathetic look,
but the ACC will have till 2036 to get ready for the divorce to be finalized and be able to keep the kids at home till then.
If FSU is allowed to leave with suffering a lot, other programs might hit the road with them and the ACC will be in trouble P-4 conference wise and possibly have the networks talking about lowering what they pay to the ACC

Funny FSU will be leaving because those TV rights are bargain basement compared to the B1G and SEC, but by leaving and possibly other top ACC programs running out the door with them, netrworks might feel the TV rights they're paying the ACC is too much.

Notre Dame might look towards the Big East for their other sports programs while staying independent in football and cut down the number of ACC teams they play every year in football

Last edited:
what do you think will happen if FSU walks from the ACC without being damaged .
The mad rush to poach the better ACC programs and the B-12 won't be safe from the poachers.
I mentioned Kansas because that program is constantly brought up as a possible B1G target
With their strong MBB program and now the Football team looking pretty good, the JayHawks can't be discounted as a possible B1G addition if a conference expansion feeding frenzy comes from FSU proving getting out of conference obligations isn't a real problem for schools determined to leave.

If the going proves to tough for FSU to leave the ACC, other programs won't try and poaching will be from the non P-4 conferences if a P-4 wants to add.

P-4 Conference expansion or status quo will depend on whether FSU stays or goes
That's no joke
reread your post please

but the ACC will have till 2036 to get ready for the divorce to be finalized and be able to keep the kids at home till then.
If FSU is allowed to leave with suffering a lot, other programs might hit the road with them and the ACC will be in trouble P-4 conference wise and possibly have the networks talking about lowering what they pay to the ACC

Funny FSU will be leaving because those TV rights are bargain basement compared to the B1G and SEC, but by leaving and possibly other top ACC programs running out the door with them, netrworks might feel the TV rights they're paying the ACC is too much.

Notre Dame might look towards the Big East for their other sports programs while staying independent in football and cut down the number of ACC teams they play every year in football
You lost me at 'the ACC will have till 2036 to get ready'. Ummm, no they won't, and I am happy to wager whatever you would like on that one. Zero chance that happens.

I thought that ESPN didn't extend and it only goes a couple more years.
It ends in 2027 which wasn't known at the time as the ACC didn't have its members take a formal vote on this or let them know, so my understanding is ESPN technically has the option to extend but likely won't

Reactions: Ridge 22
You lost me at 'the ACC will have till 2036 to get ready'. Ummm, no they won't, and I am happy to wager whatever you would like on that one. Zero chance that happens.
that's all that lost you? the kansas and BIG poaching B12 programs didn't raise an eyebrow?
sooooo much wrong with his post

if FSU leaves and I’m on the conference board of directors my next move is to put a motion out to rename the conference “RIP”

It ends in 2027 which wasn't known at the time as the ACC didn't have its members take a formal vote on this or let them know, so my understanding is ESPN technically has the option to extend but likely won't
I think people say ESPN likely won't extend because the believe is that FSU's loss will drop the media value. While this is true, one of the issues why FSU is leaving is because ESPN is already paying pennies.

Losing FSU might actually make the ACC media value accurate, especially at the tail end of the contract. Even without FSU, maybe not now, but in the 2030s, the contract is still a steal if other teams do not leave.

IMO, if the ACC can get FSU to pay 200M+, you will not hear any rumblings of anyone else leaving unless UNC decides to bolt. No one else gets a full share. The B10 or SEC will be at 19/17 teams and stay there for a bit. ESPN will extend the contract. Why wouldn't they - Sure they might lose 30% of the value, but they were already paying 20% less, and they get to keep it for 10 more years (making up numbers just to describe the scenario).

Of all the FSU youtubers, Conference realignment youtubers, Every comment of ESPN not picking it up is just based on FSU's value diminishing the ACC's worth, but they were already low-balled. No one has referenced any article or analysis that shows that the ACC minus FSU isn't worth that money in the 2030s. It is mostly, ACC sucks, FSU carries it, So when we leave, it ain't worth shit. Which is true, but in this case shit is still worth something. And ESPN was already paying shit $$$.
In 2031 if i am not mistaken the Big12 is around 50% more than the ACC. Still a steal for ESPN even without FSU as long as they can minimize the teams leaving.

If FSU gets out for under 100M, then i think it is a different story. Other teams might want to be FSU's partner at a partial share. But who the hell is going to the Big12 and pay 100M just to make 10-25M more eventually. GOR would need to be broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: rubigtimenow
I was going by the ACC's GOR ending in2036 and if FSU couldn't beat it in court or afford what the ACC demanded it had to pay to leave if the courts decided FSU had to abide by that GOR.
Of course there might be other ways found so FSU could leave, but I put in the worst case scenario.
he best case is the courts finding GORs not binding and letting FSU leave without paying through the nose for that privalage .
Or the ACC and FSU reaching an agreement where they could pay a resaonable fee toleave.
But if the worst applies 2036 might be the exit point unless enough ACC members vote to end the GOR and leave with FSU
Right now this is the hold-up and keeping FSU in the ACC
ACC-Grant-of-Rights-1-DMID1-5vgd1w2if.pdf
https://wwwcache.wralsportsfan.com/...238/ACC-Grant-of-Rights-1-DMID1-5vgd1w2if.pdf

>In 2016, the ACC extended its grant of rights through the 2035-36 academic year as part of a 20-year agreement with ESPN <
Here's a copy of the contract keeping the ACC together—for now :: WRALSportsFan.com
https://www.wralsportsfan.com/here-...ct-keeping-the-acc-together-for-now/20361234/

that's all that lost you? the kansas and BIG poaching B12 programs didn't raise an eyebrow?
Kansas was never mentioned for B1G membership when expansion was discussed
Kansas to the Big Ten? SMU to the Pac-12? 5 Expansion Ideas - Mike Farrell Sports
>My second choice doesn't light up the football field like Notre Dame, but the basketball blue blood in Kansas would be a fantastic addition to the Big Ten portfolio.<

I think people say ESPN likely won't extend because the believe is that FSU's loss will drop the media value. While this is true, one of the issues why FSU is leaving is because ESPN is already paying pennies.

Losing FSU might actually make the ACC media value accurate, especially at the tail end of the contract. Even without FSU, maybe not now, but in the 2030s, the contract is still a steal if other teams do not leave.

IMO, if the ACC can get FSU to pay 200M+, you will not hear any rumblings of anyone else leaving unless UNC decides to bolt. No one else gets a full share. The B10 or SEC will be at 19/17 teams and stay there for a bit. ESPN will extend the contract. Why wouldn't they - Sure they might lose 30% of the value, but they were already paying 20% less, and they get to keep it for 10 more years (making up numbers just to describe the scenario).

Of all the FSU youtubers, Conference realignment youtubers, Every comment of ESPN not picking it up is just based on FSU's value diminishing the ACC's worth, but they were already low-balled. No one has referenced any article or analysis that shows that the ACC minus FSU isn't worth that money in the 2030s. It is mostly, ACC sucks, FSU carries it, So when we leave, it ain't worth shit. Which is true, but in this case shit is still worth something. And ESPN was already paying shit $$$.
In 2031 if i am not mistaken the Big12 is around 50% more than the ACC. Still a steal for ESPN even without FSU as long as they can minimize the teams leaving.

If FSU gets out for under 100M, then i think it is a different story. Other teams might want to be FSU's partner at a partial share. But who the hell is going to the Big12 and pay 100M just to make 10-25M more eventually. GOR would need to be broken.
If FSU can get out for 100 million they'd write a check today
Initial reports I heard was FSU offering 60 million and ACC countering with 200 mil

Splitting the difference would be approx 120 mil, which is the number Alford and Collins threw out last year at the BOG meeting (ironically, the exit fee amount)

Neither side wants to go to court for various reasons

Clemson wants out bad but doesn't have the cache FSU has, hence being more subtle about it

UNC knows they're toast in the current configuration of the ACC, but NC law has now made it more difficult as both the Heels and Pack would need to find a home

I should have added I stopped reading after his first sentence. He is consistently clueless

Reactions: RUTGERS95
@MADHAT1

That Farrell article is trash. Clemson and Louisville to the SEC? He was definitely making shit up. By August 1st EVERYONE (not Farrell) knew that the Big12 was about to raid the Pac12 and all they needed was 1 team to leave - and the consensus was that it would be Colorado. People knew FSU wanted to leave the ACC and that the Big10 would pick up Oregon and Washington at the right price.

What is new since then is that the SEC wants UNC. B10 wants FSU and UNC and rumblings on what happens to others.

As far as FSU

It is a foregone conclusion that the ACC and FSU will settle. The question is How Much and When.

ACC does not want the GOR thrown out the window. There is enough dirt that FSU has brought up that the issue isn't whether the GOR can be beat. The GOR document is strong. The issue is whether a judge will at any point decide that the dirt surrounding the ESPN contract and GOR allows FSU to leave. For example, someone held a gun to FSU's head. On the other hand FSU would not want a Judge to determine that they didn't "sign under duress". With that said FSU keeps putting out the dirty laundry. Even ESPN is pissed off.

FSU doesn't want this dragging on for years, even if they fight it and win, can the ACC appeal dragging it even longer. FSU is likely willing to pay 150-250M to leave, they just didn't want to pay >500M.
I see FSU pundits saying 50M-150M. The delusional ACC folks continue to think that the GOR will be upheld. The middle group is still thinking 150M-250M. I tend to agree since it is 100M to leave the conference, plus some value for the media rights... but who knows.

Reactions: Scarlet83
@MADHAT1

That Farrell article is trash. Clemson and Louisville to the SEC? He was definitely making shit up. By August 1st EVERYONE (not Farrell) knew that the Big12 was about to raid the Pac12 and all they needed was 1 team to leave - and the consensus was that it would be Colorado. People knew FSU wanted to leave the SEC and that the Big10 would pick up Oregon and Washington at the right price.

As far as FSU

It is a foregone conclusion that the ACC and FSU will settle. The question is How Much and When.

ACC does not want the GOR thrown out the window. There is enough dirt that FSU has brought up that the issue isn't whether the GOR can be beat. The GOR document is strong. The issue is whether a judge will at any point decide that the dirt surrounding the ESPN contract and GOR allows FSU to leave. For example, someone held a gun to FSU's head. On the other hand FSU would not want a Judge to determine that they didn't "sign under duress". With that said FSU keeps putting out the dirty laundry. Even ESPN is pissed off.

FSU doesn't want this dragging on for years, even if they fight it and win, can the ACC appeal dragging it even longer. FSU is likely willing to pay 150-250M to leave, they just didn't want to pay >500M.
I see FSU pundits saying 50M-150M. The delusional ACC folks continue to think that the GOR will be upheld. The middle group is still thinking 150M-250M.
I agree with this
Dragging it out longer doesn't benefit anybody
When, where and how much are the main issues still to be resolved

@MADHAT1

That Farrell article is trash. Clemson and Louisville to the SEC? He was definitely making shit up. By August 1st EVERYONE (not Farrell) knew that the Big12 was about to raid the Pac12 and all they needed was 1 team to leave - and the consensus was that it would be Colorado. People knew FSU wanted to leave the SEC and that the Big10 would pick up Oregon and Washington at the right price.

As far as FSU

I see FSU pundits saying 50M-150M. The delusional ACC folks continue to think that the GOR will be upheld. The middle group is still thinking 150M-250M.
ACC looking to settle negates any view that the GOR is strong or not as the more important nugget is it's duration which is looking more and more like the GOR is only viable till 2027 and not 2036. What will be interesting is that if the ACC and ESPN agree to extend till 2036, does anyone else join the lawsuit prior to extension to avoid the 2036 date.

ACC looking to settle negates any view that the GOR is strong or not as the more important nugget is it's duration which is looking more and more like the GOR is only viable till 2027 and not 2036. What will be interesting is that if the ACC and ESPN agree to extend till 2036, does anyone else join the lawsuit prior to extension to avoid the 2036 date.
That's a good point
I would think any school that hopes to have a semblance of competing would join
Clemson, UNC and Miami for sure
Ville, NCS, VT, UVA also come to mind

Rutgers95,

I meant that the document itself is legitimate and strong, but it might be on quicksand. If the Swofford wasn't trying to hook up his son/Raycom, if ESPN didn't have their option(as some would consider that FSU only has to pay through 2027) among other items. But those things have nothing to do with the wording of the GOR, but how ESPN and ACC agreed on the media rights that the GOR provides the ACC with. (apologize for not being able to communicate it properly or if i misunderstood you).

And I agree with you and jaydog. The ACC appears to now think that there is a chance that they lose. But so far no one has joined the lawsuit.

ALSO, there was rumors that the ACC took a vote that allowed them to sue FSU.....(which FSU did not know about) and that least 12 teams voted to sue them. This is new in the last week.

The question is why did some teams who we all believe would leave, joined to sue. My suspicion is they aren't being offered full shares, so it doesn't make sense for them to leave..... Or to join the suit..... So they are willing to see what FSU settles for

Rutgers95,

I meant that the document itself is legitimate and strong, but it might be on quicksand. If the Swofford wasn't trying to hook up his son/Raycom, if ESPN didn't have their option(as some would consider that FSU only has to pay through 2027) among other items. But those things have nothing to do with the wording of the GOR, but how ESPN and ACC agreed on the media rights that the GOR provides the ACC with. (apologize for not being able to communicate it properly or if i misunderstood you).

And I agree with you and jaydog. The ACC appears to now think that there is a chance that they lose. But so far no one has joined the lawsuit.

ALSO, there was rumors that the ACC took a vote that allowed them to sue FSU.....(which FSU did not know about) and that least 12 teams voted to sue them. This is new in the last week.

The question is why did some teams who we all believe would leave, joined to sue. My suspicion is they aren't being offered full shares, so it doesn't make sense for them to leave..... Or to join the suit..... So they are willing to see what FSU settles for
I suspect the ones that joined the lawsuit are the ones who don't have definite landing spots, and are also the ones who voted in Stanford, Cal and SMU

I can't imagine Clemson or UNC joining the lawsuit

That's a good point
I would think any school that hopes to have a semblance of competing would join
Clemson, UNC and Miami for sure
Ville, NCS, VT, UVA also come to mind
we know several schools pulled a fsu and looked at the contracts on their own
we know 3 reached out to the BIG through unofficial channels
we know that ESPN has to approve any SEC expansion so the numbers are going to be limited
ND has zero interest in the SEC and wont' get any sweetheart deal like BE or ACC
BIG has no interest in Clemson unless something drastically changes. Miami too other than mkt
UNC and NC St will be in different conferences with nc state to SEC or B12
expect a BIG vs SEC weekend in football or off night with new media partners
expect greater collaboration between BIG and SEC
Rutgers95,

if rumors bear fruit, 12 of 18 should jump out and not sure the conference has to have a vote on suing a member if acting in the legal interests of the ACC conference but not my area of expertise. big nothing burger. Also, the conference is already suing FSU so not sure what this would be.

I suspect the ones that joined the lawsuit are the ones who don't have definite landing spots, and are also the ones who voted in Stanford, Cal and SMU

I can't imagine Clemson or UNC joining the lawsuit
12 of 15 current or 12 of 18 for 2024
I don't think there is anything to this rumor and if true, it's certainly painting a pic of a conference falling aprt

Part of the FSU suit was that the ACC did not take a formal vote to sue them.

Well it appears that they did.... and that 12 teams voted to allow the ACC to sue. So this would imply that vote happened before.

Which would mean the teams that voted also didn't know what FSU was going to present. So maybe some of the things that FSU uncovered are new to them.

@MADHAT1

That Farrell article is trash. Clemson and Louisville to the SEC? He was definitely making shit up. By August 1st EVERYONE (not Farrell) knew that the Big12 was about to raid the Pac12 and all they needed was 1 team to leave - and the consensus was that it would be Colorado. People knew FSU wanted to leave the ACC and that the Big10 would pick up Oregon and Washington at the right price.

What is new since then is that the SEC wants UNC. B10 wants FSU and UNC and rumblings on what happens to others.

As far as FSU

I see FSU pundits saying 50M-150M. The delusional ACC folks continue to think that the GOR will be upheld. The middle group is still thinking 150M-250M. I tend to agree since it is 100M to leave the conference, plus some value for the media rights... but who knows.
nice reply full of facts and reasonable opinion.
Some who disagree with me just seem to bash what I said without presenting a solid case against it like you did.
As of now the GOR is still valid and we'll see what FSU has to pay if they can't win in court or force the ACC to back off because of the dirt FSU might have on the ACC.

I brought up Kansas because I remembered there was discussion on this board in the past talking about which programs might be a good fit to join.
Kansas was mentioned but the general consensuses of TKR members was Kansas didn't bring enough to be considered.
Whether trash articles or might have something to it wasn't the point , the point was they were mentioned on this board and outside of it and no one can say for sure Kansas will never get the invite, but I will agree with those that will say Kansas is a long-shot and no one should expect it it happen.
I just think anything is possible if the ACC loses members and the B1G & SEC decide to expand bringing in ACC members and looking at the B-12 for possible poaching targets .
( HERE'S ANOTHER ARTICLE )
(Where could the Big Ten turn now in conference expansion? >rutgers wire)
The Big 12 is on more level footing these days thanks to some shrewd expansion at the expense of the Pac-12.
But the Big Ten’s payday dwarfs that of the Big -12, meaning that the conference can and should be a target for expansion.
Kansas, with their renewed commitment to football (the cynic might say a ‘new’ commitment to football since nothing has actually been ‘renewed’) is attractive for the Big Ten. Kansas City is a not insignificant market (No. 31 nationally) and the Jayhawks are a powerhouse in men’s basketball.
AAU member? Yup, that too.<

https://rutgerswire.usatoday.com/li...gets-for-the-big-ten-in-conference-expansion/

Why is no one talking about venue? Aren't there competing law suits in NC and FL? Doesn't this issue need to be resolved? Won't the resolution have an effect on how things proceed?

Why is no one talking about venue? Aren't there competing law suits in NC and FL? Doesn't this issue need to be resolved? Won't the resolution have an effect on how things proceed?
Good point
>The ACC suggested in their motion to dismiss or stay that the lawsuit should be deliberated in North Carolina as they filed their suit a day before Florida State.<
https://www.si.com/college/fsu/foot...niversity-has-not-shown-substantial-injustice

Also it looks like ESPN is trying to have its say:

FSU vs ACC lawsuit: What we know about ESPN filing in TV rights case
>ESPN claims in its February 22 filing that FSU broke Florida law by disclosing trade secrets in its attempt to exit the ACC's media rights deal. At its meeting announcing the lawsuit on December 22, the Board of Trustees shared some financial estimates, including that it would cost FSU about $572 million to exit the grant of rights.<
https://www.tallahassee.com/story/s...-joins-case-what-we-know-tv-deal/72726562007/

Last edited:
Yup, the ACC has a few things in its favor.
I think everyone is just showing their cards to come up with a number that they can both agree on.

If in fact the SEC is ok with the 14 team CFP 4/4/2/2/1 G5 / 1 At large or 16 CFP 4/4/2/2/1 G5 / 3 At large, i suspect the ACC and FSU come to an agreement shortly after the CFP contract and distribution is resolved. I don't think the B10 and SEC want to destroy the ACC. FSU will join 1. If the FSU exit fee is closer to 200M vs 100M no one else would have that kind of money. Eventually when it is cost effective to leave, UNC and maybe 2 others leave without totally destabilizing the ACC. The 2 AQs and conference payout that isn't significantly lower than the Big12, plus splitting the FSU money will result in only teams with a Full Payout from the B10 or SEC leaving.

nice reply full of facts and reasonable opinion.
Some who disagree with me just seem to bash what I said without presenting a solid case against it like you did.
As of now the GOR is still valid and we'll see what FSU has to pay if they can't win in court or force the ACC to back off because of the dirt FSU might have on the ACC.

https://rutgerswire.usatoday.com/li...gets-for-the-big-ten-in-conference-expansion/
@MADHAT1
There were also reports that the Big 10 had vetted Kansas as well. Maybe looking at options for a ND partner. Kansas is a big B-Ball brand and have been playing decent football. I mean if ND decides to stay in ACC. Lets say B10 takes FSU and Miami...... While SEC takes UNC, UVA, Clemson, NC State (I believe SEC only wants 2, but there is a scenario where SEC takes 4), and 5 years from now, ND comes knocking, who comes with them? Need to consider Kansas, Gtech, maybe Colorado.. not sure who else. I would consider Houston, but they would be on an island. In any case, the B10 needs to make sure they have evaluated all their options. They can't control what the SEC does and some southern teams might prefer the SEC due to proximity.

Reactions: MADHAT1
we know several schools pulled a fsu and looked at the contracts on their own
we know 3 reached out to the BIG through unofficial channels
we know that ESPN has to approve any SEC expansion so the numbers are going to be limited
ND has zero interest in the SEC and wont' get any sweetheart deal like BE or ACC
BIG has no interest in Clemson unless something drastically changes. Miami too other than mkt
UNC and NC St will be in different conferences with nc state to SEC or B12
expect a BIG vs SEC weekend in football or off night with new media partners
expect greater collaboration between BIG and SEC

if rumors bear fruit, 12 of 18 should jump out and not sure the conference has to have a vote on suing a member if acting in the legal interests of the ACC conference but not my area of expertise. big nothing burger. Also, the conference is already suing FSU so not sure what this would be.
Rutgers95, any idea who the 3 were?

no one with half a brain wants this to go to discovery phase. If the ACC loses in court, it's game over for the conference and many of the schools. A deal with FSU, still allows blood to flow in the body

simple choice really
ACC won’t lose a case. Their position is rock solid.

I think the ACC is waiting for the CFP contract to be finalized. They get their 2 AQs, try to settle for with FSU for as much possible and then hope they can keep it together and minimize the fallout.

I think the ACC is waiting for the CFP contract to be finalized. They get their 2 AQs, try to settle for with FSU for as much possible and then hope they can keep it together and minimize the fallout.
That theory is very plausible. If the ACC maintains 2 AQs for the CFP, they'll settle with FSU and focus on keeping the rest of the ACC intact. FSU then goes to the B1G, ACC backfills with one of USF or Tulane, and we move forward from there.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
That theory is very plausible. If the ACC maintains 2 AQs for the CFP, they'll settle with FSU and focus on keeping the rest of the ACC intact. FSU then goes to the B1G, ACC backfills with one of USF or Tulane, and we move forward from there.
I don't think any backfill is needed at the moment (assuming there isn't a mass exodus and I don't think there will be). I still think a WVU /and/or UCF down the line could come towards a more geographically friendly ACC when their B12 GOR is near expiration around 2030.

there will be a provision in there for ACC if they lose FSU and Clemson. There is no way they are getting 2 without those two schools

Reactions: lakejj
there will be a provision in there for ACC if they lose FSU and Clemson. There is no way they are getting 2 without those two schools

Well they don't need unanimity of all conference commissioners for voting. So if the ACC implodes they could change it. But if they only lose FSU, i suspect they keep it. Its only 4 years, unless the ACC gets so bad that the SEC and B10 get pissed off.

They haven't announced the new voting structure, but it is clear that unanimity is out the window.

Well they don't need unanimity of all conference commissioners for voting. So if the ACC implodes they could change it. But if they only lose FSU, i suspect they keep it. Its only 4 years, unless the ACC gets so bad that the SEC and B10 get pissed off.

They haven't announced the new voting structure, but it is clear that unanimity is out the window.
I just don't believe they'd give ACC 2 autos with the uncertainty surrounding the league right now so there is most assuredly going to be a provision where they strip one and add an at large.

ACC doesn't deserve 2 if FSU leaves and with FSU and Clemson gone, B12 is the better conference

The ACC doesn't deserve a 2nd right now. In the past 6 years, 5 of them had their 2nd team outside the top15.... sometimes not even ranked.

So the ACC stole a spot 5 out of 6 years.
The Big12 stole a spot in 3 out of 6 years.

A 5/4/2/1/1 SEC/B10/B12/ACC/G5 with 1 at large would have been reflective of the average in the past 6 years. That is why i expected the 4/4/2/2. The B10 and SEC threw the B12 and ACC a bone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT