ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UAB / Miami (FL) ACCN vs Texans / Chiefs NBC

I thought this was going to be an "ACC sucks" joke......but then saw the responses.

Are you really going to watch UAB/Miami over the Chiefs?
That's insane.

Reactions: Morrischiano
I thought this was going to be an "ACC sucks" joke......but then saw the responses.

Are you really going to watch UAB/Miami over the Chiefs?
That's insane.
I’d watch some of both if I could. No ACC Network for me on Comcast. Looking forward to the start of the NFL season. Bring it on! People exercising free speech doesn’t upset me in the least.

Until they decide to not play that fake anthem and players act appropriately, I'm not watching the NFL.

Fake anthem?
Is this another one of those "being widely discussed on social media" things that grown men are heavily invested in?

Couldn't tell you the last time I saw any anthem before a football game - outside of the Super Bowl.
Who turns on or off a game because of an anthem?

It's like talking to my little sister with how much "social media" effects lives around here.

Fake anthem?
Is this another one of those "being widely discussed on social media" things that grown men are heavily invested in?

Couldn't tell you the last time I saw any anthem before a football game - outside of the Super Bowl.
Who turns on or off a game because of an anthem?

It's like talking to my little sister with how much "social media" effects lives around here.

Actually ESPN said they are airing it. Take it up with them Smart Guy.

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
My apologies @Tango Two for "kinda" starting a dupe thread as I'm just seeing this now. Anyway, anyone know if the U game is streaming anywhere? Fellow Comcaster here, meaning no ACCN for me. :(

Tony Dungy just said it perfectly. He cited the 2 Dolphins working WITH the police and young kids to make the world a better place. I’m down with that. Work together and make the world a better place.

Until they decide to not play that fake anthem and players act appropriately, I'm not watching the NFL.

LMAO. I’m confused with the separate anthem. Do people want equality or not? This country has already proven that it can certainly segregate. This sure seems like a giant step backwards...smh. I guess it’s just like everything else , it’s equal when it’s convenient and beneficial, otherwise not.

Reactions: goru1869
So that means your only wasting half of your time.
I usually don’t watch NFL. Son makes me. I’ll watch any college football game. Doesn’t matter what school or what level. Most Saturdays I’m watching 3 games at a time.

Biggest commitment to the NFL I can make is glancing at Red Zone after golf for NY and Philly games.

Are they going to show the anthems on the telecasts? In the past that was not included on tv.

UAB run defense getting gashed but they are only trailing 24-14, late 3rd. Tons of penalties in this game. Miami unis look a little more red on my TV than I remember.

Never thought I would actually watch ACC Network, yet here I am doing so. This is what happens when the so called Big Ten chooses not to play. Habits change real fast and who knows what the long term damage will be.

Biggest commitment to the NFL I can make is glancing at Red Zone after golf for NY and Philly games.

Are they going to show the anthems on the telecasts? In the past that was not included on tv.
They showed it and talked about it. They said guys like Mahomey want a better world and peace. I hope Antifa and BLM listen to them. However, this started in 2015 in Ferguson and took on a new life this election year. I’m voting for peace and law and order. Biden doesn’t worry me but the rest of the party is disgusting. I wouldn’t wipe my ass with their faces they’re so dirty.

Reactions: goru1869
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT