ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Walking Dead (spoiler alert)

. . .
But again, if you're still watching the show after seeing episodes where a handful of folks with metal objects manage to kill 40 zombies (slicing multiple heads at one time, never having the machete lodged in the skull, etc etc etc), and the complaints are "how does the tiger know who is good or bad", "how do the bullets never hit the good guys".... . . .

I'm not sure I understand pointing out another bit of silliness from this year's episodes to make the point you've tried to make. Yes, the things you thought were silly to complain about and the thing you just mentioned are reasons why viewers who had been fans are losing interest. If you think it should have happened quicker, you're getting a glimpse at how viewers don't immediately turn away from a show they've been watching for years. It takes a little time. All you need to do is watch the viewership continue to wane to know it's happening.

I'm not sure I understand pointing out another bit of silliness from this year's episodes to make the point you've tried to make. Yes, the things you thought were silly to complain about and the thing you just mentioned are reasons why viewers who had been fans are losing interest. If you think it should have happened quicker, you're getting a glimpse at how viewers don't immediately turn away from a show they've been watching for years. It takes a little time. All you need to do is watch the viewership continue to wane to know it's happening.

i am not pointing out another bit of silliness...this silliness you're referring to is foundational to the show. it's in the fabric of virtually every episode and has often been at the core of some of the most dramatic moments (for example, Glenn and the dumpster).

which is why I find the comments...silly ;)

i am not pointing out another bit of silliness...this silliness you're referring to is foundational to the show. it's in the fabric of virtually every episode and has often been at the core of some of the most dramatic moments (for example, Glenn and the dumpster).

which is why I find the comments...silly ;)
Yeah, you've lost me. If you're back to the notion that zombies are silly--or the way in which the show describes the weaknesses of zombies is silly--see my earlier post. If not, see my second post. If you're in neither place, there's no telling where you're at. Are we at the point where we have to treat your comments the way you want fans of the show to treat it?

Reactions: RUinOhio
Zombies are zombies, I get it, I'm believing the unbelievable. But that doesn't mean I have to ignore completely DUMB and POORLY written moments in the show. What you are saying is no one can criticize anything about the show because it's about zombies. Please. They can have a show about zombies and not have poorly written moments.

Take it a step further, EVERY movie and TV show is make believe. So I can't criticize any TV show or movie?

So let me get this straight...

This show is about the zombie apocalypse, which you are ok with believing, but you dont like these other "unrealistic" scenes/things/moments????

Sorry, but that makes me laugh.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT