ADVERTISEMENT

Penn on Saturday and a home match with Rider on Sunday at Jersey Mike's Arena

It's not like us assuming he was injured is some left field assumption. We all watched the match less than 24 hrs before where Dean hobbled on one leg and required injury time. That doesn't just magically heal. Especially if he had to cut weight. And frankly, it showed. Kid gassed hard in period two.
I understand where you're coming from. I watched the match from the day before. My point is even if he had a minor injury from the day before, no way, Goodale sends him out..so I throw out injury. I would attribute it to a bad weight cut or just a bad match..it happens.

Levi Haines and Beau Bartlett squeaked out tight ones, Friday..both didn't look their best. Both matches could have gone either way. Thankfully they won and no one will remember the close wins. But if one or both lost, then the excuse making comes out. Sometimes guys just aren't at their best for a variety of reasons and sometimes, you have to give the opponent credit

Clark had a better offense and top game last year. What happened to him? He’s looks horrible

Now the after match antics. WTF with this kid?
That yanked the hell out of his jaw at the end of the match before he shoved him. Id have done the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT