ADVERTISEMENT

Penn on Saturday and a home match with Rider on Sunday at Jersey Mike's Arena

Neither Fix or Vito are moving down. What makes you say that?
Fix is definetly moving down and already staarted his descent. Weighed in at 130 against NC State. Those two want to make the Olympic team at 57kg(125lbs) and the trials are 3-4 weeks after the NCAA's. They need to be down and used to the weight

• Wow
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Clark had a better offense and top game last year. What happened to him? He’s looks horrible

Now the after match antics. WTF with this kid?

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Fix is definetly moving down and already staarted his descent. Weighed in at 130 against NC State. Those two want to make the Olympic team at 57kg(125lbs) and the trials are 3-4 weeks after the NCAA's. They need to be down and used to the weight
Sprately (OSU 125lber) just beat Camacho. There’s no way Fix is going to go down last minute get a horrible seed and take a good kid out of his job

Fair. I guess that was my polite way of trying to say I disagree with you. LOL
They’ve known each other for a long time. They went to high school like 4 miles apart. Pretty sure Peterson beat Klinsky during one of his state title runs.

We will pretty much never lose to Rider but that’s why some of these individual matches are dangerous on either side when your guy is favored. They all know each other and have wrestled each other for many years before college. It’s not like losing to a random unranked guy from Chattanooga

Based on the Big Ten plus feed it looks like they took a team point away from both Rider and Rutgers for that little tussle at the end

Clark had a better offense and top game last year. What happened to him? He’s looks horrible

Now the after match antics. WTF with this kid?
Nah he's been the same every year. Rider is trash with their BS at the end of matches today. Their assistant also keeps talking smack at our bench.

Yes, both teams deducted a team point for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I dislike Rider as well.
I was going to say rest Slav....but it would be nice for him to put the nail in their coffin today

Small bet? $25 to winners charity of choice?
Sure, I will donate an extra $25 to pin pool.
Why do you think Fix weighed in at 130lbs, when he normally weighs in at 132.8 for a dual against NC State? It takes time on descent plans to drop, and he has started.
Both will be at 57kg for Olympic trials and need to be used to the weight.

Reactions: pish69
Sure, I will donate an extra $25 to pin pool.
Why do you think Fix weighed in at 130lbs, when he normally weighs in at 132.8 for a dual against NC State? It takes time on descent plans to drop, and he has started.
Both will be at 57kg for Olympic trials and need to be used to the weight.
I understand he will be at 57kg..if he was going to go 125, he should have tried to make it from the get go. That being said. The 125lber they have is very good and that would be super selfish if Fix indeed did that.

PS—if you WIN I donate to pin pool. If I win you donate to NLWC

I’m hoping to see Soldano let it loose. You knew what he was coming in. Do your thing kid.

Nah he's been the same every year. Rider is trash with their BS at the end of matches today. Their assistant also keeps talking smack at our bench.
No way his top.game is what used to win him matches now can’t even keep a kid down for more than 20 secs. His offense improved toward the end of last year now it’s nonexistent

What happened to Shane Reitsma for Rider? He no longer on team? Haven’t seen him at all this year?
He’s still on the roster and he wrestled one date this year at the Patriot Open (went 1-2)

Reactions: pish69
I understand he will be at 57kg..if he was going to go 125, he should have tried to make it from the get go. That being said. The 125lber they have is very good and that would be super selfish if Fix indeed did that.

PS—if you WIN I donate to pin pool. If I win you donate to NLWC
OUCHHHHHH

Do u leave a ball game in 5th inning too and cry about a coaching change like you did before the match was even over ...no wonder WNG put you guys in your place ..fans like a bunch of you are a disgrace to the school ....when it gets tough your supposed to get tougher not bail out ..
It’s still my opinion, not just because of one match. The program has peaked. I don’t see Goodale taking it any further. I’m a disgrace because I think it’s time for a change if we want to take it any further? Cmon now.

The closest I can think is Deluca taking out the kid from Ohio St.
I remember that.. think ohio state kid was ranked 5th and Deluca was borderline top 20 rank.. but def wasn’t under .500 record

It’s still my opinion, not just because of one match. The program has peaked. I don’t see Goodale taking it any further. I’m a disgrace because I think it’s time for a change if we want to take it any further? Cmon now.
I'm with you man. Time for a change. Mad respect for what he's done to get us this far but we are in the big ten in one of the most fertile wrestling states in the country. Time to step it up.

I remember that.. think ohio state kid was ranked 5th and Deluca was borderline top 20 rank.. but def wasn’t under .500 record
He was 6-4 at the time of the match and ended the year 14-13. Pretty much a .500 wrestler

When was the last time we had an unranked sub .500 wrestler .. take out a #2 ranked
eh I’m just frustrated.. damn
I know it stings but at least he lost in a match that don’t cost team a win. Also, he won’t drop too far in rankings due to 125 being a mess. Still plenty of time left to get his ranking back

Reactions: KidDagger
I'm with you man. Time for a change. Mad respect for what he's done to get us this far but we are in the big ten in one of the most fertile wrestling states in the country. Time to step it up.
Grass isn’t always greener at Rutgers. Schiano was the first guy to find success at Rutgers for football, handed the keys over to Flood who proceeded to tank the program, then Ash who made it so bad Rutgers had to beg Schiano to come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT