ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstripe Bowl TV Rating : 3M Viewers

"...In other bowl action, the Arizona-Oklahoma Alamo Bowl averaged 3.93 million — down 18% from Washington-Texas a year ago (4.78M) and a three-year low. The Rutgers-Miami Pinstripe Bowl drew 3.00 million earlier in the day, up 9% from last year (Minnesota-Syracuse: 2.75M) and the highest since 2019 (Michigan State-Wake Forest: 3.80M). The Boston College-SMU Fenway Bowl started the day off with 1.46 million, down 26% from the inaugural edition last year (Louisville-Cincinnati: 1.96M)..."

Rose Bowl peaked at 32 million viewers.

A good month of content for Disney.

UHA7FdbCwLlwiCos.jpg

Reactions: TRU2RU and onesimus
Rose Bowl peaked at 32 million viewers.

A good month of content for Disney.

UHA7FdbCwLlwiCos.jpg

Granted it was a great game but I imagine there were also a lot of casual viewers tuning in because of the whole FSU drama.

ESPN knows controversy sells.

We’re New York’s team. 😎

Syracuse's record breaking 45-0 loss to USF was only watched by 1M people despite being on primetime.

The fanbase will have to pray the B12 considers their brand/market as valuable because they will likely be on the outside looking in.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Syracuse's record breaking 45-0 loss to USF was only watched by 1M people despite being on primetime.

The fanbase will have to pray the B12 considers their brand/market as valuable because they will likely be on the outside looking in.
That rating is actually a blessing for them in this case.

Reactions: RUbacker
Most of nyc doesn’t watch cfb but RU does have lots of alums apparently. Though that dude who throws RU game watches at a Manhattan bar only gets a few dozen people to show up
We averaged over 50 attendees per game watch and 75+ for the bigger away games. 200+ for the Pinstripe. It's a slow build but appreciate the misinformed comment.

In a city supposedly loaded with alums are you happy with those numbers?
Gotta start somewhere as this was our first full season back hosting watch parties since COVID and our first time having a dedicated volunteer game watch manager (me). Of course our goal is to continue to grow the number of attendees. It's a volunteer work in progress. Thanks for your support.

Gotta start somewhere as this was our first full season back hosting watch parties since COVID and our first time having a dedicated volunteer game watch manager (me). Of course our goal is to continue to grow the number of attendees. It's a volunteer work in progress. Thanks for your support.

Hope you can get the word out & really build up your participants for away games

Last edited:
Hope you can get the word out & really build up your participants for away games
At one point near 2012, both Hoboken and nyc watch parties were getting 200 people each and had lines (at least in Hoboken) to get inside the bar.

2 more seasons with even moderate success like 2023 and we’ll easily be back at those numbers regularly. With many unofficial watch parties popping up as well in those same areas.

I'm very happy that I was one of the million who got to watch this.

Reactions: Section124
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT