ADVERTISEMENT

Please do not boo Flood at games

there is absolutely no way people will not boo this fool. he deserves every bit of it

I'm going to the game JUST to boo him. can't wait.

Reactions: RU5781
I'm totally going to the fence right outside the locker room and I'm going to let him hear it.

The players will think you are booing them, the players. Not cool. Why don't you just write Flood a mean email :-)

Have never booed at a game, ever, and that won't change since I don't want the players to think that it's in any way directed at them. (Not that I think for a nanosecond they wouldn't know it isn't being done towards them but that it's being directed at the person masquerading as a HC on the RU sidelines.)

But, a chorus of, "Fire Flood", or "Flood must go", is something I'd have no problem with at all. -And as far as that possibly having a negative impact on recruits is concerned, the "deer lost in the headlights", "in completely over his head" coaching style of KF is taking care of that issue far more definitively than any chant ever could, no matter what's being said.

Gosh, I once booed the qb on the road at Duke and it toughened him up and he played on Sundays.

Have never booed at a game, ever, and that won't change since I don't want the players to think that it's in any way directed at them. (Not that I think for a nanosecond they wouldn't know it isn't being done towards them but that it's being directed at the person masquerading as a HC on the RU sidelines.)

But, a chorus of, "Fire Flood", or "Flood must go", is something I'd have no problem with at all. -And as far as that possibly having a negative impact on recruits is concerned, the "deer lost in the headlights", "in completely over his head" coaching style of KF is taking care of that issue far more definitively than any chant ever could, no matter what's being said.

very good point. not a single fan is against the players. this is about one egotistically stubborn fool, who needs to hear a chorus of criticism LIVE

I would like to see some coordination of signage or chanting in regards to firing Flood.

I also dare the admin to show his face on the screen again if they are audacious enough to not fire him yet.

BTW, at Michigan they announced Harbaugh's name after all the all the players, and he got the loudest cheer of all. Was JH taking notes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT