ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: OT: NHL or NBA, who do you prefer?

NHL in a landslide. Stopped paying close attention to the NBA when the Nets left NJ. Trying to follow the Sixers, but that's not NBA basketball anyway.

I liked basketball a lot as a younger guy, over the years have gotten away from it. Have never really followed hockey at all. Don't really get the whole thing or the allure of the sport.

There are good answers for each positions one of you hold. I will continue this a little more. Appreciate the votes and the answers.

NHL Playoffs are the best. The only time the NBA matters is the last minute of the seventh game of the final round. As was mentioned above, it's an individual game masquerading as a team sport. It's so sad, because it used to not be this way.

Love hockey, hate the NBA. Hockey and football are the only two sports I care enough about to watch the local teams when they suck. Well, I used to be able to watch baseball when the Phillies suck, but the way that they suck now is too impressive for me to care to watch. I could watch a bad team full of youth, not overpaid geriatrics who don't run out grounders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT