ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for Sunday

Could you imagine if the stars align

125 Suriano (decides to give it one last go)
133 Alvarez
141 Sea Bass
149 Van Brill (comes back for 6th)
157 Kannaird
165 Griffith (transfers in)
174 Turley (I'm tired of watching Grello)
184 Poz
197 Janzer
Hwt McDermott or Hamilton

I know it's a dream, but a boy can dream can't he.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonard23 and MS-RU

133 Alvarez
141 Sea Bass
157 Kannaird
184 Poz
197 Janzer

I know it's a dream but a boy can dream can't he.

that would be incredible. Sign me up.

Reactions: MS-RU
I think it will come down to Michigan, RU and UNC

133 Alvarez
141 Sea Bass
157 Kannaird
184 Poz
197 Janzer

I know it's a dream, but a boy can dream can't he.

Would be absolutely incredible and without a doubt the deepest lineup RU has ever had, though Griffith wrestled at 174 this weekend.

With that being said, I won't let myself get excited about the Griffith transfer until he signs on the dotted line. I don't have a great feeling about it, but i have no inside information on the subject, so it's purely a gut feeling.

Losing him to UNC is whatever, seems odd and I don't really get it as they aren't a better program than us and they are in a worse conference. Slightly better academic institution but you already have a degree from Stanford so I can't see that making much of an impact especially since all of the schools are solid. This would simply be him not wanting to be back in NJ.

UM would obviously hurt the most since they are in our conference and division so we would have to face him multiple times over the next three years so that would absolutely suck. With that being said, I also understand this move as well since they are loaded and set up for years to come. Depending on what Massa/Amine do they would have a spots immediately at 174 or 184, which would allow him slide right into a top 2/3 lineup.

25-10, them.

So, where did I go wrong? Looking at my 10 point prediction, I thought Sammy might not wrestle and I wasn't sure about Kanniard's chances, so I anticipated a 1/1 split. Happy that Sammy wrestled and did well. Happy to see Kanniard win but really wish he wouldn't give up his legs so easily.

I didn't expect Poz to win although I've been real big on his potential. It's a great sign that he beat a top ten wrestler. I did expect Janzer to win, so he and Poz offset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT