ADVERTISEMENT

Promoting Women's Bball

rimsky

Sophomore
Feb 14, 2008
Could someone tell our new AD that giving goodies to "the first 500" is a downer! Not everyone can, or wants to, arrive 45 minutes early. You want to show some love and start to fill the RAC, ask your sponsors to make 3,000 hats, T-shirts, etc. Act "big time" now that we are in the Big Ten (not the minor leagues)!

Reactions: Scarletwoman
The AD would be ecstatic if he could actually get 3,000 butts in the seats per game

Could someone tell our new AD that giving goodies to "the first 500" is a downer! Not everyone can, or wants to, arrive 45 minutes early. You want to show some love and start to fill the RAC, ask your sponsors to make 3,000 hats, T-shirts, etc. Act "big time" now that we are in the Big Ten (not the minor leagues)!
Where are you seeing this season's promotions posted? The promotions link on sk.com still shows last year's schedule.

Go back to the double-headers. I used to stay for both games no matter who the visiting team was. Most people spent some money in between games--hot dogs,sodas,pretzels,shirts,etc.

Go back to the double-headers. I used to stay for both games no matter who the visiting team was. Most people spent some money in between games--hot dogs,sodas,pretzels,shirts,etc.
If I've read the schedule correctly, there are several dates on which both Men and Women play at home on the same day. Not sure if they are scheduled double headers since times are not announced yet.

Just checked it out and there is only one other date on which both Men and Women play at home. 12/3 Women have Bucknell and Men play Morgan St.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT