ADVERTISEMENT

Props for Oskar

If Oskar can continue to knock down 3's and be serviceable on defense it will be massive for this team. He's a true floor spreader. Oskar and Cam will open up the lane for Simpson to attack

An interesting question is.... if Oskar finishes strong, does he play his way into a bench role next season?

Mag Hyatt Chol Ndongo and even Griffiths can all play the 4 so that's a lot of bodies... if both Hyatt and Oskar return

If Oskar can continue to knock down 3's and be serviceable on defense it will be massive for this team. He's a true floor spreader. Oskar and Cam will open up the lane for Simpson to attack

An interesting question is.... if Oskar finishes strong, does he play his way into a bench role next season?

Mag Hyatt Chol Ndongo and even Griffiths can all play the 4 so that's a lot of bodies... if both Hyatt and Oskar return
If Oskar continues to improve his defense (and rebounding), then the answer to your question should be YES. Gotta love a 6’8 lefty who can make a legit contribution, including shooting 40% from beyond the arc.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Guys like Oskar are why you root for college sports. Even when he wasn't playing, he was always one of the most enthusiastic and supportive teammates on the bench and in warm-ups. I thought it was so cool that his parents could be here for his career game. Hopefully more to come!

It’s kinda crazy. I am pretty sure pike didn’t think he had anything in him based on the court club meeting earlier this season. Pike just said something like “he’s a lefty”
That's too funny. I'm pretty sure Pike just meant that Oskar's shooting stroke reminded him of Chris Mullin! Or maybe that Pike thought that Oskar was very smart - after all, tests conducted by St. Lawrence University in New York found that there were more left-handed people with IQs over 140 than right-handed people. LOL...I guess you can tell I'm a lefty. Hopefully, Pike didn't mean one of the other 61 (mostly less than positive) things on this list:

62 Interesting Left-Handed Facts | FactRetriever.com

At any rate....great game, Oskar! Go RU!

Reactions: BillyC80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT