ADVERTISEMENT

PSU lacrosse lost to RMU

biazza38

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Robert Morris beat PSU today 12-9. B1G not looking so hot this year. RU really needs to win their OOC games this year

Read that Hopkins has been very undisciplined. I'm sure they have talent....always do.

Hopkins definitely has talent. I saw their game yesterday. Their goalie play is questionable, and they seem to be not committed to their style of play. They want to play faster, but it's not really in their DNA. UNC has been hanging on by a thread each game, and typically has Hopkins' number. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hopkins win some of their OOC games. They have a very hard schedule.

I am not surprised Robert Morris beat a depleted Penn St. team who is without their best player. It was obvious when we played them that they had talent.

Bottom line is D1 lacrosse now is highly, highly competitive. The amount of kids playing has sky rocketed, and the amount of schools that sponsor the sport have not kept pace. So talent flows down to even the lowest level of of the division.

Fairfield isn't even receiving votes, and they were well coached, well organized, and played hard. No wins are easy in lacrosse now. Every week will be a battle, I don't care who is playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT