ADVERTISEMENT

Utah has the Makings of a Real Fan Friendly Game

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Doing a little dive into Utah. I didn't realize that their coach came from Robert Morris. They ran an all systems go no brakes style at ROMO.

They beat Marquette who just smoked Michigan. They lost to Hopkins by 4. I checked out those stats which made me intrigued to look learn more about them in the first place. They put up a ton of shots. This game has the makings of a complete run and gun affair with opportunities for brilliant playmaking.

Should be fun to watch.

Doing a little dive into Utah. I didn't realize that their coach came from Robert Morris. They ran an all systems go no brakes style at ROMO.

They beat Marquette who just smoked Michigan. They lost to Hopkins by 4. I checked out those stats which made me intrigued to look learn more about them in the first place. They put up a ton of shots. This game has the makings of a complete run and gun affair with opportunities for brilliant playmaking.

Should be fun to watch.
Just had this exact conversation last night with someone. I'm hoping their style plays right into our strength unlike when we play Hopkins.

It’s has the makings of a run and gun affair that’s for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT