ADVERTISEMENT

RECAP: NEBRASKA

Danprusa_4

Senior
Aug 29, 2018
Took me a full day to finally post this was just waiting for BAC to post the recap first, but tons of you wanted me to post. But Yes. We won this game with ease. Reiber and Hyatt stood out to me the most this game. Ron and Geo did what Ron and Geo had to do. Mconnell always with the great defense, and of course Paul with his spectacular passes to lead cliff into great dunks and others into great layups. I think we can all agree that Pike and staff have finally figured out our rotation in which can benefit all players on the court when our starters need rest. Now we’ve seen what we’re capable of doing scoring almost to triple digits and of course we can argue and say that this is the team Carino/others have been seeing in practices in the beginning of the year which led to Pike saying this is “our best team he’s ever coached”. Now let’s see if we can produce this type of team on the Road, and that starts with our soon to be Rivals Penn state. If Rutgers can show Kenpom and all other rankings that we can win on the road than our chances of dancing can come reality. But we have to stay humble because Ron, Geo, and Mconnell, Cliff, Paul are hot right now and we know they can become cold in any game which is where we need the likes of Hyatt, MAG(once he’s back) and Reiber to contribute in huge ways. We have to take one game at a time and not look to far in the future YET because it was a Nebraska team in which we should’ve won too and after this game their records shows us why. Now if we can bring this type of team to the top half of the BIG we’ll be able to compete without a doubt but we have to stay consistent with our shooting, and our FT’s which we made but ONE which is amazing. For now let’s enjoy these wins and take it ONE game at a time and hope our knights can come out with the W. As always GO RU! And everyone stay away Corona cause that’s a B*TCH. (Feedback Always necessary)

Reactions: zebnatto
Took me a full day to finally post this was just waiting for BAC to post the recap first, but tons of you wanted me to post. But Yes. We won this game with ease. Reiber and Hyatt stood out to me the most this game. Ron and Geo did what Ron and Geo had to do. Mconnell always with the great defense, and of course Paul with his spectacular passes to lead cliff into great dunks and others into great layups. I think we can all agree that Pike and staff have finally figured out our rotation in which can benefit all players on the court when our starters need rest. Now we’ve seen what we’re capable of doing scoring almost to triple digits and of course we can argue and say that this is the team Carino/others have been seeing in practices in the beginning of the year which led to Pike saying this is “our best team he’s ever coached”. Now let’s see if we can produce this type of team on the Road, and that starts with our soon to be Rivals Penn state. If Rutgers can show Kenpom and all other rankings that we can win on the road than our chances of dancing can come reality. But we have to stay humble because Ron, Geo, and Mconnell, Cliff, Paul are hot right now and we know they can become cold in any game which is where we need the likes of Hyatt, MAG(once he’s back) and Reiber to contribute in huge ways. We have to take one game at a time and not look to far in the future YET because it was a Nebraska team in which we should’ve won too and after this game their records shows us why. Now if we can bring this type of team to the top half of the BIG we’ll be able to compete without a doubt but we have to stay consistent with our shooting, and our FT’s which we made but ONE which is amazing. For now let’s enjoy these wins and take it ONE game at a time and hope our knights can come out with the W. As always GO RU! And everyone stay away Corona cause that’s a B*TCH. (Feedback Always necessary)
We're not going to continue to shoot well every game, but I hope we can play the game well every time out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT