ADVERTISEMENT

Rivalry Game with Princeton Scheduled; Miss State at The Rock

17Q66

Senior
Mar 17, 2015
San Francisco
From NJAM:

Rutgers basketball announces 2 major non-conference games, including return of Princeton rivalry

I'm not wild about "Jersey Jam," particuarly since "Cannon War/Classic" would've been a much more obvious, organic moniker, but I like that the game is in Trenton (if it's not going to be at The RAC) and that it's a short walk from the train station. Monday, November 6 -- on the 154th anniversary of "The First Game."

Mississippi State at The Rock in a Big Ten-SEC meetup on Saturday, December 23rd, marketed as the "Gotham Classic."

From NJAM:

Rutgers basketball announces 2 major non-conference games, including return of Princeton rivalry

I'm not wild about "Jersey Jam," particuarly since "Cannon War/Classic" would've been a much more obvious, organic moniker, but I like that the game is in Trenton (if it's not going to be at The RAC) and that it's a short walk from the train station. Monday, November 6 -- on the 154th anniversary of "The First Game."

Mississippi State at The Rock in a Big Ten-SEC meetup on Saturday, December 23rd, marketed as the "Gotham Classic."
The Rock is not in Gotham . . .

Reactions: 17Q66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT