ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Martin...?

Even assuming you have inside info, let's point out the following:
1. Martin and Hicks were two of our biggest weapons last year. Are you claiming Hicks had "attitude issues" too? Simply, doesn't ring true.
2. Ash is the leader and the grown-up. If Martin had adjustment issues to an offense that for no apparent reason was not using his talents, it was Ash's job to help him work through them.
3. You write "no player is bigger than the system." What system is that? At this point, Ash and Mehringer have mere words with no system that remotely worked. Why would you throw overboard Martin and Hicks and put in a system that doesn't use the talent you have?
I am not making comments on hicks. That is another story. Robert Martin was also injured and that played s role as well in cutting down his playing time. The "system" is ashes system that he was hired to implement. If you have a long term contract and you have players not buying in to the system you are being paid to implement ....well something has to give .

He had issues buying In to the system and had attitude issues so he had his playing time rightfully cut. Talent or no talent no player is bigger than the system ash is building.

Then no argument from me. A shame though since I thought he was our most productive back. Surprised a little because I thought he had a very good work ethic.

Then no argument from me. A shame though since I thought he was our most productive back. Surprised a little because I thought he had a very good work ethic.

It is also not true, if that makes you feel better. That poster is confusing him with another RB on the team. Martin been hurt all year which is why his time was cut short.

poopie..... money orders?
Nope, leaves an audit trail.

But we can make this work. My current GF is a beautiful, intelligent Czechoslovakian woman. If you send me lots of cash, I will put the Czech in the mail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT