ADVERTISEMENT

Rotation if Jeremiah Williams is Eligible

Degaz-RU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2002
Initially, I’m guessing Pike weaves him into the rotation gradually, but if what we’ve heard from mods on both sites is accurate — that JWill is one of the best players on the team — JWill should be getting starter’s minutes in short order.

Starters:
G - Fernandes
G - JWill
W - Hyatt
F - Mag
C - Cliff

Main Rotation Players:
W - Griffiths
G - JMike
G - Simpson
C - Woolf

Rotation Players:
G/W - Austin Williams
F - Palmquist

Deep Reserves:
W/F - Chol
C - Ogbole

THIS IS AN NCAA TOURNAMENT TEAM.

I'd have JD in the lineup instead of Hyatt. JWill can defend and rebound enough for Hyatt not to start.

I thought JWill was a very good defender, but wasn’t much of a scorer though? If so, where does the scoring come from?

Initially, I’m guessing Pike weaves him into the rotation gradually, but if what we’ve heard from mods on both sites is accurate — that JWill is one of the best players on the team — JWill should be getting starter’s minutes in short order.

Starters:
G - Fernandes
G - JWill
W - Hyatt
F - Mag
C - Cliff

Main Rotation Players:
W - Griffiths
G - JMike
G - Simpson
C - Woolf

Rotation Players:
G/W - Austin Williams
F - Palmquist

Deep Reserves:
W/F - Chol
C - Ogbole

THIS IS AN NCAA TOURNAMENT TEAM.
We got a deep asss team. I now the JWill is a beast and he'll be stripping shit left and right. He's a diamond on the team. We got back MAG and now Jwill, damn, Rutgers on the up and up.

Jeremiah averaged 9.5 points and 4.3 assists as a sophomore at Temple. A year older and stronger and by all accounts a stellar defender who is fully recovered from an injury.

I can see him being a great 6th man type player for us, with a chance to crack the starting 5 once he gets back up to game speed.

Reactions: FastMJ and bitnez
With Mag back already, if Williams can also get on the court.... this should be a top 10 type defense . The hole in the roster now in terms of defense is a bigger guard and Williams fits that perfectly. Williams also has to be our best rebounding guard helping out in the team's biggest weakness right now

Tournament team with Williams back... that being said.... I posted the rules before and it's 50% of season if gambling on bball and 30% if other sports from what I found

Question is since the waiver sit out was ruled BS will they count the time sat already as time served for a suspension?

Will the NCAA take so long to rule it doesn't matter for this season? A sad but possible scenario. The case is settled. He took a plea. Make a ruling.

Preseason reports (FWIW) had JWill as one of our best players. He has size and can defend. He’s a starter
Yet i doubt he starts his first game eligible
I think he has to show a bit first

Reactions: bitnez
Hopefully that’s true …but based on the past history of those reports we will be lucky if he is in the rotation lol
He looked really good and more importantly has already performed at this level. Very excited for him to Join the rotation. Probably a 10-5-3 guy, plus he defends. He does it all.

Will the NCAA take so long to rule it doesn't matter for this season? A sad but possible scenario. The case is settled. He took a plea. Make a ruling.
Sadly this is the most likely outcome in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: Scangg
By taking a plea Williams capitulated to the corrupt southern based NCAA violations mob. Would have been better to take them to court as even if he lost he still comes out ahead. Guaranteed they would have gone a different direction. In today’s America it pays to push back . Kid admitted his wrong and has sat out all season thus far. Time for Rutgers to file a grievance on his behalf. There is most definitely a difference in similar rulings.

So I was watching the McAfee show and they covered the ruling

The WV AG said that it’s only eligibility for 14 days? Is that right?

They’re planning on trying to get them to extend but that’s where it’s at currently

So I was watching the McAfee show and they covered the ruling

The WV AG said that it’s only eligibility for 14 days? Is that right?

They’re planning on trying to get them to extend but that’s where it’s at currently

I mean, why even bother. Just give up, NCAA.

I guess the upside of conference expansion is that eventually they’ll be relegated to governing G5 and D2/3.

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT