ADVERTISEMENT

RU Hires NIL GM

The beauty of AMATEUR athletics! 🤭🤣😉

PS: that’s not a knock on what RU did…just a general comment, before someone launches into frothy-in-the-mouth histrionics!

Reactions: RUScrew85
Time for the NIL Zak Attack!

Make that money young man !!
Ash's position coach Zak Kuhr came up with "Fence the Garden," or at least he claimed he did. Kinda like the guy who claimed he came up with Ash will get us smashed, but I digress.

Hopefully, this Zak comes up with a bountiful harvest of NIL money from the verdant pastures of NJ.

Reactions: Plum Street
Ash's position coach Zak Kuhr came up with "Fence the Garden," or at least he claimed he did. Kinda like the guy who claimed he came up with Ash will get us smashed, but I digress.

Hopefully, this Zak comes up with a bountiful harvest of NIL money from the verdant pastures of NJ.
No one should ever take credit or admit to coming up with "Fence the Garden." Whenever I heard that, I only thought of an elderly neighbor trying to keep raccoons from attacking his peppers or cucumbers.

No one should ever take credit or admit to coming up with "Fence the Garden." Whenever I heard that, I only thought of an elderly neighbor trying to keep raccoons from attacking his peppers or cucumbers.
Why did you have to mention raccoons? We fenced our garden, because we thought groundhogs were eating our garden vegetables. This was not any garden variety problem. Groundhogs were digging under our fence. So we set havahart traps. We are 3 raccoons trapped so far, and released into the wildlife management area. Its a hairy situation.

Why did you have to mention raccoons? We fenced our garden, because we thought groundhogs were eating our garden vegetables. This was not any garden variety problem. Groundhogs were digging under our fence. So we set havahart traps. We are 3 raccoons trapped so far, and released into the wildlife management area. Its a hairy situation.
Careful brother in law got the cops called on him for releasing groundhogs and raccoons into the woods. Regular town police, aspca and nj state fish and wildlife police all showed up at his house.

Careful brother in law got the cops called on him for releasing groundhogs and raccoons into the woods. Regular town police, aspca and nj state fish and wildlife police all showed up at his house.
I was just playing along the garden thing and punning it up. Joking. What town, and what was the violation? Have heard of several people trapping and releasing from traps without issue.

I was just playing along the garden thing and punning it up. Joking. What town, and what was the violation? Have heard of several people trapping and releasing from traps without issue.
Wall township. They didn’t ticket him gave him a warning. Crazy women called the aspca and followed him to his house. ASPCA called the other agencies.

Cops laughed and said to be more discreet next time.

Hey! I resemble that remark, although I am not elderly.

What this guy (or gal?) should do is sell the idea of having a dominant college sports B1G TEN powerhouse in New Jersey.

Yes, I am aware Rutgers is not that.. not currently.

But imagine you wanted to build something.. a resort, an amusement park, a residential community, any business.. and you needed investors.

The thing you want to build does not exist. But you are convinced you can make a case that should an investment in said enterprise be made, that there will be a positive return on that investment.

That's where the idea of Rutgers as a college sports powerhouse is right now.

We need INVESTORS. We need to be able to make that case to every business in New Jersey and even private investor in New Jersey who can possibly see a return on that investment. And we need to be able to make the case as to what that return is.

Do you think car dealerships in Georgia want to see UGA athletes come to their locations? What would having Rutgers as a national powerhouse mean to such interests in New Jersey? Jersey Mike's saw some value in a sponsorship.. maybe they back that up in NIL money too.. I ave no idea... but it would help make that arena name deal more valuable to them.

NIL makes it possible. All it takes is smart use of NIL money and infrastructure donation monies to start making it happen. We need NEW investors... and lots of them.

Typical NJ aholes. Calling the law over something like that. Down here the authorities have more important things to do and would ( rightly) ignore such calls

Typical NJ aholes. Calling the law over something like that. Down here the authorities have more important things to do and would ( rightly) ignore such calls
We don't miss you. C'mon man with the "typical." We've lived in a lot of places: Indiana, Ohio, NC, Western NY, we are in AZ a lot and have spent a bunch of time in Florida. One of the things that keeps us here in NJ is the diversity and wonderful people we have for neighbors, colleagues, co-workers, etc. NC? Never again. Same for Ohio and Indiana. Western, NY was OK, but a little slow. AZ is OK and maybe second to NJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT