ADVERTISEMENT

RU-Purdue Game Thread

only thing good about tonight is once again seeing jack play so well on D in the 5 spot. Only 1 who could defend and front the big guy..

Can someone tell me why Williams plays at all. Clearly he cannot do it at this level this season. Maybe next year he will recover, but right now he is completely lost and embarrassing.

Eddie needs to kick them out of the locker room and make them change in the bathroom and fight over the one sink with the sensor.

10-30 on 2's, 2-10 on 3's.

Make 3 additional 2's and 1 more 3 and it's a 7 point game on the road.

SHOOTERS MATTER

We play a 3 guard offense and the 2 shooting guards can't shoot. One won't even attempt a three and the other takes them and never gets iron. This has to be the worst shooting team in Rutgers history, including the Littlepage teams. I've never seen a men's team shoot as many airballs as this team does. When the ball hits the rim we should get partial credit.

Tonight it's 72% from the line.

Last 3 games it was 25 for 58. I think that's the numbers the announcer mentioned

Originally posted by PatrickRU92:

Originally posted by RU-Choppin-Ohio:

10-30 on 2's, 2-10 on 3's.

Make 3 additional 2's and 1 more 3 and it's a 7 point game on the road.

SHOOTERS MATTER
thats a solid 30%!!
If this team shot 40% it would have 4 more wins....14-14.

IT''s all about SHOOTERS

This post was edited on 2/26 10:14 PM by RU-Choppin-Ohio

Originally posted by Greene Rice FIG:
Eddie needs to kick them out of the locker room and make them change in the bathroom and fight over the one sink with the sensor.
Will that help them shoot better?

At least my son is enjoying himself.... he is a Purdue student and at the game tonight. He tells me he is wearing his RU black sweatshirt but rooting for Purdue... not sure how that is going over.

I remember a time when I actually thought there was some talent on this roster. Boy, was I off.

Originally posted by shields:

Purdue is good with good size.
That 7 foot freshmen is good. In a few years he will hard to stop in the lane. Haas is his name.

Originally posted by Local Shill:
How the heck did this team beat Clemson and Vandy?

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Before opponents started to take Mack out of the offense by harassing him on the perimeter with multiple players. Then they started doubling Jack when he got ball. Then they started playing more zone because the team does not have shooters right now.
This post was edited on 2/26 10:32 PM by RU-Choppin-Ohio

How many threes have we given up this year when there wasn't a defender within 20 feet of the guy?

Agree with BAC, Purdue is playing well last three weeks. They have size and can shoot.

does anyone need more convincing that this isn't as bad as Littlepage...8 straight non competitive losses with several of them by 20 plus with these last 3 lowering the bottom even further and further

Originally posted by bac2therac:

does anyone need more convincing that this isn't as bad as Littlepage...8 straight non competitive losses with several of them by 20 plus with these last 3 lowering the bottom even further and further
It is definitely a Littlepage situation. EJ will coach this team next year, but without some kind of divine intervention, it could be a disaster of epic proportions. Can't wait.

Originally posted by RU-Choppin-Ohio:

Meanwhile...8-0 to draw within 12.....but, it's a fluke....lol
um yes its a fluke...Purdue is complete control as they were last game...a mini run when the game is hand means nothing but keep clinging on to that meaning something

oh and the lead is now 15 yawn

Originally posted by shields:

Foreman is starting to show something.
The fact Jack plays no defense is what it is. The fact DJ plays none is on Eddie.

That's basketball is a game of runs.... any knowledgeable basketball fan should know that.

Foreman is starting to play well.

The guy jumped on Williams back.... no foul called.

RU-Choppin-Ohio posted on 2/26/2015...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
No excuse for that B.S,non-call, nailed the coffin

Originally posted by RC85:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
No excuse for that B.S,non-call, nailed the coffin
And no call on the Mack 3

RC85 posted on 2/26/2015...

No excuse for that B.S. non-call, nailed the coffin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT