ADVERTISEMENT

RU Softball opens BIG 10 Tourny Today 7pm vs Purdue, BTN TV :

Maybe it did. Silly? You wait more than 4 hrs & start a game near midnight & call that normal & not having an effect on a young club that has just traveled half way across the continent? Now that's silly.

It’s “silly” to think it ONLY “affected” our girls. Yes.

Crazy to delay the game that long & then play that late. Had to have affected our kids.

You LITERALLY said “OUR kids” which qualifies as saying it may not have/wouldn’t/couldn’t have affected their team. Weather and/or delays affect both teams.

Maybe it did. Silly? You wait more than 4 hrs & start a game near midnight & call that normal & not having an effect on a young club that has just traveled half way across the continent? Now that's silly.
I doubt coach and players are using that as an excuse.

Probably not.
One of the more memorable tournaments was when my younger daughter played in a national in Myrtle Beach. Due to rain delays, played and won a quarterfinal game at midnight and lost a 2 am semifinal game. I can tell you they didn’t lose because if the delays.

Wrong. Said it had to have affected our kids. Also acknowledged that it may have affected Purdue. Try to get your facts straight before misrepresenting what anyone said or didn't say.

Last edited:
Wrong. Said it had to have affected our kids. Also acknowledged that it may have affected Purdue. Try to get your facts straight before misrepresenting what anyone said or didn't say.

My “facts” are “straight.” I’m LITERALLY quoting you directly, you FIRST post, you say NOTHING about the other team...simply say “had to have affected OUR team.” That’s what we’ve been discussing, not your follow-up, saying “maybe it did” AFTER this conversation began.

How on EARTH are you trying to deny this? Seriously I’m cracking up right now lol!!!

Reactions: Abro1975
My “facts” are “straight.” I’m LITERALLY quoting you directly, you FIRST post, you say NOTHING about the other team...simply say “had to have affected OUR team.” That’s what we’ve been discussing, not your follow-up, saying “maybe it did” AFTER this conversation began.

How on EARTH are you trying to deny this? Seriously I’m cracking up right now lol!!!
Wrong again. Congratulations you're batting .1000. Let me try to help you out here. You're claiming that I said it's the reason we lost. I said it had to have affected our team. To your point, subsequently acknowledged that it may also have affected Purdue.

Wrong again. Congratulations you're batting .1000. Let me try to help you out here. You're claiming that I said it's the reason we lost. I said it had to have affected our team. To your point, subsequently acknowledged that it may also have affected Purdue.

Give it up, you lost this little debate, lol. I agreed with Areyounuts when I initially read your initial post. Sounded like you were trying to make an excuse for RU and not the other team. And both teams were on the road.
LOL. silly little debate, though.

Tomorrow- RU vs App St , winner gets the Liberty Flames !

Give it up, you lost this little debate, lol. I agreed with Areyounuts when I initially read your initial post. Sounded like you were trying to make an excuse for RU and not the other team. And both teams were on the road.
LOL. silly little debate, though.

Tomorrow- RU vs App St , winner gets the Liberty Flames !
Yeah, well you're wrong too, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT