ADVERTISEMENT

RU Ticket App: Not Working?

Anyone experiencing this? Won't let me download or transfer. As of 8:00 pm. ?
Don’t know if you have an Android but this is from earlier in the year

“Talked to ticket office...on Android devices sometimes you need to clear data and clear cache...go to settings>apps>select rutgers app and clear data and cache them re log in.”

Anyone experiencing this? Won't let me download or transfer. As of 8:00 pm. ?
for the last 3-4 days. yes. kept going around in circles. I did just happen to clear some things out a moment ago and it worked again so what was posted above appears to have merit.

But of course it is your Single Source for Rutgers tix and has issues that nobody has officially come forward to help fix.

Reactions: Leonard23
On Android worked fine every game before this one. Recently updated to Android 12, think there was a change with the browser settings that the the app couldn't handle .

To fix had to clear the cache as stated above, then go through the menu -> manage tickets. Once logged in click view order history, then go back to to manage tickets again to see them. Once I clicked download, I had to enter my Google credentials to download to Google Pay.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
I downloaded all my tickets the first week. I guess some folks are doing it week to week?

Don’t know if you have an Android but this is from earlier in the year

“Talked to ticket office...on Android devices sometimes you need to clear data and clear cache...go to settings>apps>select rutgers app and clear data and cache them re log in.”
Android, yes. Thanks much.

Reactions: RULoyal
I downloaded all my tickets the first week. I guess some folks are doing it week to week?
have added tickets since then. Like the free Maryland tix or Wisky Tix.
Two of my free Maryland tix somehow became "expired" 3 weeks prior to the game ?
As usual..per my conversations with Rutgers..they have no idea this is going on.

Yes, I go week to week, just in case, I can't make a game and I have to sell.
You can still transfer tix from the app even if you already downloaded them. I’ve done it twice with no problem. The ones you originally downloaded become invalid.

Still had probs with the app. But found success by going directly to scarlet knights.com. Thanks all.

I can't transfer to Google pay, now what do I do? guess I will go to my lot and tell them
the problem.

Can't say I ever recall these "not working":

ghows-DA-200709427-743f3e45.jpg

Thanks. It worked going to scarletknights.com and downloading from there. Never had a problem until now.

Finally I was able to download to my phone
parking and seating. When I go on now it says
already sent to Google pay, but when I go to Google pay it shows the games I already went to, but not Wisconsin. Why?

I can't transfer to Google pay, now what do I do? guess I will go to my lot and tell them
the problem.
Do you have apple wallet.... install that app and try to transfer to
Can't say I ever recall these "not working":

ghows-DA-200709427-743f3e45.jpg
The only decent reason to eliminate hard copy tickets was to prevent fake tickets
IMO. Otherwise that system works

Do you have apple wallet.... install that app and try to transfer to

The only decent reason to eliminate hard copy tickets was to prevent fake tickets
IMO. Otherwise that system works
selling tickets on line is much easier on stub hub. using Google pay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT