ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Minn

RUcrazee

Senior
Jan 23, 2020
A battle of top frosh. Minn has two that will battle our Kaylene.

Gotta play locked in and shoot it well and we can come away with another win. This is an evenly matched game IMO.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Ugly game so far. We're playing like we want to get blown out . Taking wild shots, not really running the offense, and playing poorly on the defensive end. We don't play that zone d well at all.

On pace to have 20 turnovers IN THE HALF!!!!!

Still have a chance though because
Minnesota also is terrible.

Last edited:
On pace to have 20 turnovers IN THE HALF!!!!!

Still have a chance though because
Minnesota also is terrible.
Look on the bright side. They are on pace to have almost half that many field goals

Close game at the half … down 26-21 … turning the game on to see a 2nd half comeback!!!’

RU 43-41 … first lead!
22 points in the 3rd quarter.
Very nice!!!!

We are still in control here, up four with less than six seconds to play, despite Smikle and Brown both fouling out now.

Reactions: Bon1674
Yes! Nice adjustment from the half on Defense, as Coach said in postgame interview. They did close out on perimeter shooters much better than 1st half.

Reactions: Bon1674
I was pleasantly surprised to come home tonight and see that they got this win. I know there are limited expectations this year with this roster of eight, and having a couple of big 10 wins at this point tells me they are ahead of the rebuilding schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT