ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs (T)OSU Game Thread

11-4 Ohio State .Rutgers getting offensive rebounds but shooting bricks.

Playing decent defense. Announcers sound like it’s the Ohio State Channel

Four of Rutgers nine points are on Sanders break away layups.Half court offense lacks shooters.

OK it's game 30 the fade away jumpers still aren't working.

25-11 Ohio State.Sadly,Rutgers might not score 40 points in this game unless a scoring spurge suddenly happens.Seven minutes remaining in first half.

You would think by mistake some of these shots would go in and they could score 30 in the first half.

It looks like we are getting more quality looks so far...but we just can't hit a shot.

How come other teams can penetrate against us but Sanders can't penetrate against anyone?

That's it leave the guy who's hot open. That's a recipe for success.

not even watching this, tv is on but doing other things....its been weeks since I was really interested in this...its going through the motions time yet again for the Rutgers fans...simply a terrible overmatched product yet again

not even watching this, tv is on but doing other things....its been weeks since I was really interested in this...its going through the motions time yet again for the Rutgers fans...simply a terrible overmatched product yet again
C'mon bac, we're going to have our biggest road win ever! Can't give up now!

How is that not a foul on the Ohio State player who just threw his body through Freeman out of bounds?

Ok ... just checked the score 30-17 ... time to chip away at the lead ... go RU!!!!

One of the really positive late season developments for me has been Thiam’s post up game. If he can continue to develop that he’ll get more room to shoot threes and really be a force next year

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Checked again ... BOOM ... 30-21 ... little by little ... creep back into the game ... go RU!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT