ADVERTISEMENT

RU women's basketball recruiting news

2021 WBB prospect Aneesah Morrow, 6-1 W/F, Simeon Career Academy (Chicago, IL), has announced her three finalists: DePaul, Rutgers, and St. John's.

Reactions: MADHAT1
I looked her up not too much information but looked like junior college all American
Salt Lake Community College
Hometown: Bamako, Mali

High School: Inland Careers Education

Major: General Studies

2019-20 Statistics: Avg. 14.9 points, 5.7 rebounds during the 2019-20 season; finished as a Region 18 Co-Most Valuable Player; earned NJCAA All-America honors

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Name is Awa Sidibe. Transfer from Utah. Listed as a 5-11 wing.
Awa Sidibe - Women's Basketball - Salt Lake Community College Athletics
Awa Sidibe (15) F - Hometown: Bamako, Mali High School: Inland Careers Education Major: General Studies 2019-20 Statistics: Avg. 14.9 points, 5.7 rebounds
slccbruins.com
More to follow.
2019-20 Statistics: Avg. 14.9 points, 5.7 rebounds during the 2019-20 season; finished as a Region 18 Co-Most Valuable Player; earned NJCAA All-America honors
This is in addition to previous info posted above.

Update about Kierra

Reactions: MADHAT1
We missed out on a 2022 prospect that had us in her top three, Paulna Paris, the NYer who plays at Saddle River Day in NJ. A top 50 prospect that just chose.....................................

Penn State!! 😔

Something else that crosses my mind every time I check Raoul's site, ....Aalyah Del Rosario!
Did we throw our name in the hat or what??! She is a program changer. I didn't see our name amongst those who have offered. She's right in our back yard at Trenton Catholic.

Tops on my wishlist!!

As per Raoul, Top-50 ranked 2022 WBB prospect Tabitha Amanze, 6-4 F, Blair Academy (Blairstown, NJ), has announced her commitment to Princeton (Ivy).

Hannah Hildago review.

Hannah looked mighty comfy on her ND visit.

I wonder if Coquese and Niele made some kind of agreement on pursuit of certain recruits that may have already been targeted during coach's time at ND.

If not, I can't see letting her walk out of NJ w/o us at least trying, just like Zoe. She had us in her top 5 or 6 list, not too long ago.

Last edited:
Nice to see! Don't know whether Kendall Dudley(same HS- Sidwell) has committed anywhere yet, but if not, we need to offer her too.
I can't tell you how bizarre it feels to see my high school in the highest ranks of any sport, let alone girls' basketball. In my day, we were pathetic across the board. So proud that SFS has become a power doing it the right way!

Reactions: RUcrazee
ADVERTISEMENT